IIHF World Junior U18 - Division I - Group A - day 1

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division I - Group A - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 10:18:01

World U18 Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 8 01:23)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_I_Group...

France 2 Norway 3
Belarus 2 Denmark 3 SO
Slovenia 2 Italy 3

                             W18IA  at Asiago, ITALY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Norway                        1   1   0   0   0   3   2   3
Italy                         1   1   0   0   0   3   2   3
Denmark                       1   0   1   0   0   3   2   2
Belarus                       1   0   0   1   0   2   3   1
Slovenia                      1   0   0   0   1   2   3   0
France                        1   0   0   0   1   2   3   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html