World Junior U20 - Pool B - day 3

World Junior U20 - Pool B - day 3

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

World Junior Championship Pool B 1999-2000 (last updated: Dec 16 19:32)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Junior_U20_Championship_Pool_...

Poland 9 Denmark 4
Italy 2 Latvia 1
France 4 Norway 2
Belarus 4 Germany 2

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Belarus                       3   2   1   0   7   3   5
Germany                       3   2   0   1   9   6   4
Italy                         3   1   1   1   4   5   3
Latvia                        3   0   0   3   2   8   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
France                        3   2   1   0  11   8   5
Norway                        3   2   0   1  14   8   4
Poland                        3   1   1   1  13  12   3
Denmark                       3   0   0   3  10  20   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 1-4-0 sav%76.47 GAA 9.15 - career 30-30-1 84.87% 6.66)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html