2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I Group A - day 1

2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I Group A - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:36:11

World Women Championship Division I Group A 2012 (last updated: Mar 25 21:30)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

Austria 2 Norway 7
Czech Republic 3 Japan 4
Latvia 3 Kazakhstan 2 SO

                             WWCIA  at Ventspils, LATVIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Norway                        1   1   0   0   0   7   2   3
Japan                         1   1   0   0   0   4   3   3
Latvia                        1   0   1   0   0   3   2   2
Kazakhstan                    1   0   0   1   0   2   3   1
Czech Republic                1   0   0   0   1   3   4   0
Austria                       1   0   0   0   1   2   7   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html