World Junior U18 Pool A - 9/10/11/Apr/99

World Junior U18 Pool A - 9/10/11/Apr/99

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 13 Apr 1999 04:00:00

World Junior U18 Championship Pool A 1999 (last updated: Apr 11 23:13)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Junior_U18_Championship_Pool_...

Switzerland 4 Ukraine 1
Germany 2 Sweden 5
Slovakia 7 Norway 0
USA 0 Finland 5

Ukraine 1 Czech Republic 6
Norway 2 Russia 8

Sweden 4 Czech Republic 4
Germany 0 Switzerland 3
USA 5 Slovakia 6
Finland 3 Russia 1

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Czech Republic                3   2   1   0  14   7   5
Sweden                        3   2   1   0  12   6   5
Switzerland                   3   2   0   1   7   4   4
Germany                       3   0   0   3   4  12   0
Ukraine                       2   0   0   2   2  10   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Finland                       3   3   0   0  11   3   6
Slovakia                      3   2   0   1  15   8   4
Russia                        3   2   0   1  11   6   4
USA                           3   0   0   3   6  13   0
Norway                        2   0   0   2   2  15   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 5-5-0 sav%84.05 GAA 7.80 - career 29-26-1 85.38% 6.37)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html