IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I - Group A - day 2

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I - Group A - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:02:26

World Women Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 10 02:07)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_I_Gro...

Japan 1 Denmark 2 SO
Slovakia 3 Austria 1
Norway 7 Latvia 4

                             WWCIA  at Stavanger, NORWAY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Norway                        2   1   1   0   0  11   7   5
Denmark                       2   1   1   0   0   4   2   5
Japan                         2   1   0   1   0   6   2   4
Slovakia                      2   1   0   0   1   4   3   3
Austria                       2   0   0   1   1   4   7   1
Latvia                        2   0   0   0   2   4  12   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html