2012 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division II Group B - day 1

2012 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division II Group B - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 12 Mar 2012 01:08:48

World Women Championship Division II Group B 2011 (last updated: Mar 10 16:07)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

Iceland 2 Belgium 1
Spain 3 Poland 4
Korea 10 South Africa 2

                             WWCIIB  at Seoul, KOREA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Korea                         1   1   0   0   0  10   2   3
Poland                        1   1   0   0   0   4   3   3
Iceland                       1   1   0   0   0   2   1   3
Spain                         1   0   0   0   1   3   4   0
Belgium                       1   0   0   0   1   1   2   0
South Africa                  1   0   0   0   1   2  10   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html