IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group A - day 1

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group A - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:06:57

World Women Championship Division II Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 9 02:38)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_II_Gr...

Hungary 9 Slovenia 1
Australia 2 Italy 5
Poland 2 New Zealand 1 OT

                             WWCIIA  at Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Hungary                       1   1   0   0   0   9   1   3
Italy                         1   1   0   0   0   5   2   3
Poland                        1   0   1   0   0   2   1   2
New Zealand                   1   0   0   1   0   1   2   1
Australia                     1   0   0   0   1   2   5   0
Slovenia                      1   0   0   0   1   1   9   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html