IIHF World Championship - Division I - Group A - day 1

IIHF World Championship - Division I - Group A - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:12:25

World Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 15 00:04)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Division_I_Group_A.html

Japan 2 Kazakhstan 5
Korea 0 Italy 4
Great Britain 2 Hungary 4

                             DIGA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Italy                         1   1   0   0   0   4   0   3
Kazakhstan                    1   1   0   0   0   5   2   3
Hungary                       1   1   0   0   0   4   2   3
Great Britain                 1   0   0   0   1   2   4   0
Japan                         1   0   0   0   1   2   5   0
Korea                         1   0   0   0   1   0   4   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html