IIHF World Junior U18 - Division III - Group A - day 3

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division III - Group A - day 3

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:26:29

World U18 Championship Division III Group A 2013 (last updated: Mar 14 00:21)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_III_Gro...

China 14 Bulgaria 0
New Zealand 2 Mexico 0

                             W18IIIA  at Taipei City, CHINESE TAIPEI
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
China                         2   2   0   0   0  20   0   6
New Zealand                   2   2   0   0   0  11   4   6
Chinese Taipei                2   1   0   0   1  13  11   3
Mexico                        2   0   0   0   2   0   8   0
Bulgaria                      2   0   0   0   2   2  23   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html