British League Results (20 Mar 2013)

British League Results (20 Mar 2013)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 08:38:36

Challenge Cup 2012/2013 (last updated: Mar 20 23:34)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/Challenge_Cup.html

Final - 1st leg
Sheffield 1 Nottingham 4

English Premier Ice Hockey Cup 2012/2013 (last updated: Mar 20 23:35)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/English_Premier_Cup.html

Final - 2nd leg
Guildford 5 Slough 3
(Guildford win 9-5 on aggregate)
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html