IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I - Group B - day 2

IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I - Group B - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:54:44

World Women Championship Division I Group B 2013 (last updated: Apr 9 02:36)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_I_Gro...

Kazakhstan 4 Great Britain 3 SO
China 3 Netherlands 4
France 5 DPR Korea 0

                             WWCIB  at Strasbourg, FRANCE
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
France                        2   2   0   0   0   9   2   6
Kazakhstan                    2   1   1   0   0  10   5   5
Netherlands                   2   1   0   0   1   6   7   3
China                         2   1   0   0   1   9   5   3
Great Britain                 2   0   0   1   1   4  10   1
DPR Korea                     2   0   0   0   2   2  11   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html