We were attracted to the subject of your posting. My son is the best
hockey player in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho (USA). Don't know if that's far
enough away for you, but take your best shot! Since you're the best hockey
player in Canada, we thought you might know of some good hockey camps.
Matt has attended Minnesota Hockey Camp for the past three years, but feels
the need to "expand my horizons." (Matt's helping me write). I just
signed on with Pipeline and I see my address above is not correct. Try
look forward to hearing from the best hockey player in Canada. By the way,
who do you play for? " roadrunr"
- wash Doug Gilmour's hair with Head and Shoulders.
- do a few lines with Bobby Probert
-*** the slime trail that Keenan leaves behind
- do Pavel Bure's makeup
- shine Patrick Roy's hockey mask
- bandage Cam Neely's knee
- kiss Wayne Gretzky's ***
- sharpen Steve Yzerman's skates
- get water for Keith Primeau
- be spit on by Sergei Federov
- mess with Mark Messier
- bend over for Glenn Anderson
- eat Chunky Soup with Trevor Linden and Wendel Clark
- get Brett Lindros his bottle of steoids
- walk Don Cherry's dog
- boink Al Iafrate's wife
- be janitor of the United Centre
- be the puckboy for the Ottawa Senators
By the way, what are your stats? Mr. I'm the Greatest Hockey Player??? Unless
you are posting Gretzky-esque numbers as well as leading in penalty minutes
and are the size of Brett Linrdos, keep on dreaming.