IIHF World Junior U18 - Division I - Group A - day 3

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division I - Group A - day 3

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:45:54

World U18 Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 11 05:35)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_I_Group...

Denmark 3 Slovenia 0
Belarus 6 France 1
Norway 12 Italy 1

                             W18IA  at Asiago, ITALY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Norway                        3   3   0   0   0  22   6   9
Denmark                       3   2   1   0   0  11   3   8
Italy                         3   2   0   0   1   8  15   6
Belarus                       3   1   0   1   1   9   8   4
Slovenia                      3   0   0   0   3   5  13   0
France                        3   0   0   0   3   4  14   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html