2013 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division II Group B qualification - day 2

2013 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division II Group B qualification - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:20:36

World Women Championship Division II Group B Qualification 2013 (last updated: Dec 8 23:15)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_II_Gr...

Bulgaria 6 Ireland 1

                             WWCIIBq  at Izmir, TURKEY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Turkey                        1   1   0   0   0   4   3   3        6   1   3
Bulgaria                      2   1   0   0   1   9   5   3        3   1   3
Ireland                       1   0   0   0   1   1   6   0        3   1   3
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html