2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group B - day 1

2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group B - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Thu, 22 Mar 2012 08:33:42

World U18 Championship Division II Group B 2012 (last updated: Mar 20 22:49)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_U18_Championship_Div...

Estonia 7 Australia 4
China 4 Spain 9
Iceland 4 Serbia 5

                             W18IIB  at Novi Sad, SERBIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Spain                         1   1   0   0   0   9   4   3
Estonia                       1   1   0   0   0   7   4   3
Serbia                        1   1   0   0   0   5   4   3
Iceland                       1   0   0   0   1   4   5   0
Australia                     1   0   0   0   1   4   7   0
China                         1   0   0   0   1   4   9   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html