IIHF World Junior U18 - Division III - Group A - FINAL

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division III - Group A - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 17 Mar 2013 23:11:29

World U18 Championship Division III Group A 2013 (last updated: Mar 16 13:33)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_III_Gro...

Bulgaria 4 Mexico 3
China 6 New Zealand 3

                             W18IIIA  at Taipei City, CHINESE TAIPEI
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
China                         4   4   0   0   0  34   3  12
New Zealand                   4   3   0   0   1  20  12   9
Chinese Taipei                4   2   0   0   2  16  19   6
Bulgaria                      4   1   0   0   3   8  32   3
Mexico                        4   0   0   0   4   3  15   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html