2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I Group A - day 3

2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I Group A - day 3

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 30 Mar 2012 05:39:36

World Women Championship Division I Group A 2012 (last updated: Mar 28 21:36)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

Japan 3 Austria 1
Kazakhstan 1 Norway 2 OT
Czech Republic 5 Latvia 0

                             WWCIA  at Ventspils, LATVIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Japan                         3   2   0   0   1   8   6   6
Czech Republic                3   2   0   0   1  10   5   6
Norway                        3   1   1   0   1  10   5   5
Latvia                        3   1   1   0   1   5   8   5
Austria                       3   1   0   0   2   9  12   3
Kazakhstan                    3   0   0   2   1   5  11   2
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html