IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group A - day 2

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group A - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:04:10

World Women Championship Division II Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 10 02:09)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_II_Gr...

Hungary 3 Australia 5
Slovenia 2 Poland 3
Italy 6 New Zealand 2

                             WWCIIA  at Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Italy                         2   2   0   0   0  11   4   6
Poland                        2   1   1   0   0   5   3   5
Australia                     2   1   0   0   1   7   8   3
Hungary                       2   1   0   0   1  12   6   3
New Zealand                   2   0   0   1   1   3   8   1
Slovenia                      2   0   0   0   2   3  12   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html