Leafs win again!

Leafs win again!

Post by Ryan Doyl » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00


As much as it pains me, Cordial Boy is right. McCarthy and Berube challenged
Domi at the same time. The were skating side by side as Domi backed into the
corner.

Ryan Doyle
Join the Hockey Talk Discussion List


Quote:




> > > Nope.  Berube was chasing Domi while he was running away, then
> > > McCarthey pulled Berube back to get at him himself.  They never
> > > doubled up, but Domi ran the whole time.  He even hid behind his
> > > teammates.

> > You didn't see the game.

> I, and millions of others, saw the wuss Domi embarass himself.

> (Regardless of how many times you say it didn't happen.  At least
> you've seemed to convince yourself)

> --
> Marshall Willenholley
> "If I thought it mattered I'd be you"
> To reply, change yipee to yahoo.

 
 
 

Leafs win again!

Post by Marshall Willenholle » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00


Quote:
> As much as it pains me, Cordial Boy is right. McCarthy and Berube
challenged
> Domi at the same time. The were skating side by side as Domi backed
into the
> corner.

If you watch it carefully, Berube was going to fight him, then
McCarthy started to pull Berube backwards because he wanted to fight
him.  They were fighting to be the one to fight Domi.  There was no
indication that they were both going to fight him at the same time.

Besides, after Berube got tied up with someone and McCarthy continued
to chase Domi, Domi still ran away.

--
Marshall Willenholley
"If I thought it mattered I'd be you"
To reply, change yipee to yahoo.

 
 
 

Leafs win again!

Post by Cordial Bo » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:


>> As much as it pains me, Cordial Boy is right. McCarthy and Berube
>> challenged Domi at the same time. The were skating side by side as
>> Domi backed into the corner.
> If you watch it carefully, Berube was going to fight him, then
> McCarthy started to pull Berube backwards because he wanted to fight
> him.  They were fighting to be the one to fight Domi.  There was no
> indication that they were both going to fight him at the same time.

Nope. You're wrong. They both backed him into a corner.  Everyone saw
it.  You didn't because you didn't watch the game.  You don't watch
games.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cordially, as always,

rm

 
 
 

Leafs win again!

Post by Marshall Willenholle » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00


Quote:
> As much as it pains me, Cordial Boy is right. McCarthy and Berube
challenged
> Domi at the same time. The were skating side by side as Domi backed
into the
> corner.

If you watch it carefully, Berube was going to fight him, then
McCarthy started to pull Berube backwards because he wanted to fight
him.  They were fighting to be the one to fight Domi.  There was no
indication that they were both going to fight him at the same time.

Besides, after Berube got tied up with someone and McCarthy continued
to chase Domi, Domi still ran away.

AND, there is no debating that Domi doubled up on Burt.

--
Marshall Willenholley
"If I thought it mattered I'd be you"
To reply, change yipee to yahoo.