2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II Group A - day 1

2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II Group A - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:37:23

World Women Championship Division II Group A 2012 (last updated: Mar 25 21:31)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

Australia 0 Hungary 3
Croatia 1 New Zealand 4
DPR Korea 3 Slovenia 1

                             WWCIIA  at Maribor, SLOVENIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
New Zealand                   1   1   0   0   0   4   1   3
Hungary                       1   1   0   0   0   3   0   3
DPR Korea                     1   1   0   0   0   3   1   3
Slovenia                      1   0   0   0   1   1   3   0
Croatia                       1   0   0   0   1   1   4   0
Australia                     1   0   0   0   1   0   3   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html