2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group B - day 3

2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group B - day 3

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:19:03

World U18 Championship Division II Group B 2012 (last updated: Mar 23 23:17)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_U18_Championship_Div...

Spain 2 Australia 1 OT
Estonia 7 Iceland 3
China 1 Serbia 6

                             W18IIB  at Novi Sad, SERBIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Estonia                       3   2   1   0   0  21  13   8
Spain                         3   2   1   0   0  15   8   8
Serbia                        3   2   0   0   1  14   9   6
Iceland                       3   1   0   0   2  12  12   3
Australia                     3   0   0   1   2   5  14   1
China                         3   0   0   1   2  11  22   1
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html