World Junior U18 Championships - Pool A - 12/Apr/99

World Junior U18 Championships - Pool A - 12/Apr/99

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 13 Apr 1999 04:00:00

World Junior U18 Championship Pool A 1999 (last updated: Apr 12 20:34)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Junior_U18_Championship_Pool_...

Ukraine 4 Germany 0
Norway 2 USA 10

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Czech Republic                3   2   1   0  14   7   5        7   1   3
Sweden                        3   2   1   0  12   6   5        7   1   3
Switzerland                   3   2   0   1   7   4   4        6   1   4
Ukraine                       3   1   0   2   6  10   2        4   3   4
Germany                       4   0   0   4   4  16   0        0   5   5
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Finland                       3   3   0   0  11   3   6        8   1   3
Slovakia                      3   2   0   1  15   8   4        6   1   3
Russia                        3   2   0   1  11   6   4        6   1   3
USA                           4   1   0   3  16  15   2        2   4   5
Norway                        3   0   0   3   4  25   0        2   4   5
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only, so only use as a guide
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 5-5-0 sav%84.05 GAA 7.80 - career 29-26-1 85.38% 6.37)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html