British League Results and Table (6 Apr 2013)

British League Results and Table (6 Apr 2013)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:02:14

Elite Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Apr 7 02:40)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/Elite_Ice_Hockey_League.html

Semi-Finals
Nottingham 6 Cardiff 3
Belfast 5 Coventry 1

English Premier Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Apr 7 02:41)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/English_Premier_League.html

Semi-Finals
Guildford 3 Milton Keynes 2
Manchester 5 Basingstoke 4 SO

National Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Apr 7 02:42)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/National_Ice_Hockey_League.html

Bristol 5 Invicta B 3
Slough 0 Romford B 6

                             South   2
                              GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Oxford                       20  16   1   3 135  55  33       37   1   2
Peterborough                 22  13   3   6 120  83  29       29   2   4
Wightlink B                  21  14   0   7 128  88  28       30   2   4
Romford B                    22  11   3   8  85  81  25       25   4   5
Bristol                      17  11   2   4  88  72  24       34   1   5
Chelmsford B                 21  10   1  10  83  88  21       23   6   9
Invicta B                    22   9   3  10 130 110  21       21   6   9
Cardiff B                    21   9   2  10  87  94  20       22   6   9
Basingstoke                  20   8   3   9  95  89  19       23   6   9
Swindon                      22   6   4  12  90 112  16       16  10  11
Slough                       22   7   2  13 103 140  16       16  10  11
Lee Valley                   22   0   0  22  61 193   0        0  12  12
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

Playoffs First Round - 1st leg
Milton Keynes 1 Chelmsford A 7
Wightlink A 7 Streatham 3
Bracknell 4 Romford A 8
Cardiff A 6 Invicta A 4

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html