2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group A - day 4

2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group A - day 4

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 06 Apr 2012 09:02:12

World U18 Championship Division II Group A 2012 (last updated: Apr 5 00:52)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_U18_Championship_Div...

Korea 4 Romania 3
Great Britain 6 Croatia 0
Lithuania 5 Netherlands 3

                             W18IIA  at Heerenveen, NETHERLANDS
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Korea                         4   2   1   1   0  13  11   9       12   1   3
Romania                       4   3   0   0   1  15  10   9       12   1   3
Lithuania                     4   2   1   0   1  16  11   8       11   1   4
Great Britain                 4   1   1   0   2  15  13   5        8   3   5
Croatia                       4   1   0   1   2   8  17   4        7   4   6
Netherlands                   4   0   0   1   3  11  16   1        4   5   6
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html