IIHF Junior U18 World Championship - Division I - Group B - day 1

IIHF Junior U18 World Championship - Division I - Group B - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:22:21

World U18 Championship Division I Group B 2013 (last updated: Apr 15 00:14)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_I_Group...

Ukraine 0 Kazakhstan 8
Korea 1 Austria 4
Poland 5 Japan 3

                             W18IB  at Tychy, POLAND
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Kazakhstan                    1   1   0   0   0   8   0   3
Austria                       1   1   0   0   0   4   1   3
Poland                        1   1   0   0   0   5   3   3
Japan                         1   0   0   0   1   3   5   0
Korea                         1   0   0   0   1   1   4   0
Ukraine                       1   0   0   0   1   0   8   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html