IIHF World Junior U18 - Division III - Group A - day 5

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division III - Group A - day 5

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:53:59

World U18 Championship Division III Group A 2013 (last updated: Mar 15 23:51)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_III_Gro...

Mexico 0 Chinese Taipei 3
New Zealand 6 Bulgaria 2

                             W18IIIA  at Taipei City, CHINESE TAIPEI
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
China                         3   3   0   0   0  28   0   9       12   1   2
New Zealand                   3   3   0   0   0  17   6   9       12   1   2
Chinese Taipei                4   2   0   0   2  16  19   6        6   3   3
Mexico                        3   0   0   0   3   0  11   0        3   4   5
Bulgaria                      3   0   0   0   3   4  29   0        3   4   5
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html