British League Result and Tables (15 Mar 2013)

British League Result and Tables (15 Mar 2013)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:57:27

Elite Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Mar 15 23:54)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/Elite_Ice_Hockey_League.html

Belfast 3 Nottingham 5

                             Elite League
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Nottingham                   49  34   6   1   8 220 100  81       87   1   1
Belfast                      49  30   4   5  10 179 126  73       79   2   3
Sheffield                    48  25   7   3  13 166 121  67       75   2   3
Coventry                     49  18   6   6  19 150 165  54       60   4   5
Cardiff                      48  15   5   7  21 147 152  47       55   4  10
Edinburgh                    48  16   4   4  24 139 171  44       52   5  10
Braehead                     49  14   4   6  25 152 190  42       48   5  10
Fife                         49  14   6   2  27 141 172  42       48   5  10
Dundee                       47  13   5   6  23 123 177  42       52   5  10
Hull                         48  14   2   9  23 128 171  41       49   5  10
NOTE: All games included in this table
                             Erhardt Conference
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Nottingham                   29  16   5   1   7 107  70  43       49   1   2
Belfast                      29  15   3   5   6 104  83  41       47   1   2
Sheffield                    29  12   4   2  11  90  80  34       40   3   3
Coventry                     30   7   2   5  16  82 122  23       27   4   5
Cardiff                      29   6   3   4  16  74 102  22       28   4   5
NOTE: Only intra-conference games included in this table
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
OW and OL in the above tables indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points, Wins (Regulation then all) and games between teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html