IIHF World Junior U18 - Division I - Group A - FINAL

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division I - Group A - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:03:53

World U18 Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 14 00:00)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_I_Group...

Slovenia 1 Belarus 5
Denmark 6 Norway 3
Italy 3 France 4 SO

                             W18IA  at Asiago, ITALY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Denmark                       5   4   1   0   0  22   6  14
Norway                        5   4   0   0   1  31  15  12
Italy                         5   2   0   1   2  11  24   7
Belarus                       5   2   0   1   2  17  15   7
France                        5   1   1   0   3  14  19   5
Slovenia                      5   0   0   0   5   8  24   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html