World Junior U20 - Pool B - day 1

World Junior U20 - Pool B - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 14 Dec 1999 04:00:00

World Junior Championship Pool B 1999-2000 (last updated: Dec 13 19:21)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Junior_U20_Championship_Pool_...

Norway 5 Poland 1
Germany 4 Italy 2
Denmark 3 France 4
Latvia 1 Belarus 3

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Germany                       1   1   0   0   4   2   2
Belarus                       1   1   0   0   3   1   2
Italy                         1   0   0   1   2   4   0
Latvia                        1   0   0   1   1   3   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Norway                        1   1   0   0   5   1   2
France                        1   1   0   0   4   3   2
Denmark                       1   0   0   1   3   4   0
Poland                        1   0   0   1   1   5   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 1-4-0 sav%76.47 GAA 9.15 - career 30-30-1 84.87% 6.66)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html