IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I - Group A - day 3

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I - Group A - day 3

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:39:08

World Women Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 11 05:33)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_I_Gro...

Denmark 2 Austria 4
Slovakia 4 Latvia 2
Norway 0 Japan 1

                             WWCIA  at Stavanger, NORWAY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Japan                         3   2   0   1   0   7   2   7
Slovakia                      3   2   0   0   1   8   5   6
Norway                        3   1   1   0   1  11   8   5
Denmark                       3   1   1   0   1   6   6   5
Austria                       3   1   0   1   1   8   9   4
Latvia                        3   0   0   0   3   6  16   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html