Leeds V Wigan.

Leeds V Wigan.

Post by Mr P Halliwel » Sat, 05 Apr 1997 04:00:00


Tonights games sees Tony Smith at stand off and Murdock at
scrum half.

Holgate fills in for Cowie and Connolly is fit.

Nigel Wright make his long awaited return and is on the subs
bench tonight.

Wigan should take this game.

It was 1989 I think, since Wigan last lost three in a row.

--

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/phalliwell/  |\_/^~^~^~^\_/|
Wigan Warriors RLFC                        \__|\0\ /0/|__/
But still Wigan RLFC to me                    \   I   /
                                               \ -=- /
                                                ^^^^^

 
 
 

Leeds V Wigan.

Post by wiganrl.. » Sat, 05 Apr 1997 04:00:00


Quote:
>Tonights games sees Tony Smith at stand off and Murdock at
>scrum half.

I would have played Smith at scrum half, Long at stand off and
Mudock as ***.

Quote:

>Holgate fills in for Cowie and Connolly is fit.

Oh.  Glad McD is suspended then.

Quote:
>Nigel Wright make his long awaited return and is on the subs
>bench tonight.

Well lets hope he does not get injured this time!  Glad to see him back.

Quote:
>Wigan should take this game.

>It was 1989 I think, since Wigan last lost three in a row.

Well if this is not tempting fate, I don't know what is ;-).

Dave

Wigan RLFC - Simply THE Best.