Brisbane v London

Brisbane v London

Post by John Drak » Sat, 07 Jun 1997 04:00:00


Enjoyed the game very much. Thought London came back well from 12-0 down
and looked a good bet until Shaun Edwards went off.

Brisbane didn't look that scary to me. In all serioussness, the final
scoreline really flatters them.

The London fans in the crowd made more noise than their Brisbane
counterparts, but we all knew the Poms would win the shouting contest
anyway!

John Drake
--
Rugby League - The Greatest Game on the Web
http://greatestgame.simplenet.com

 
 
 

Brisbane v London

Post by Henry F Franci » Wed, 11 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

> Enjoyed the game very much. Thought London came back well from 12-0 down
> and looked a good bet until Shaun Edwards went off.

No Depth?

Quote:
> Brisbane didn't look that scary to me. In all serioussness, the final
> scoreline really flatters them.

Why bust a gut when you have the opposition F&^%$#?

Quote:
> The London fans in the crowd made more noise than their Brisbane
> counterparts, but we all knew the Poms would win the shouting contest
> anyway!

You said that, not me.
Quote:
> John Drake
> --
> Rugby League - The Greatest Game on the Web
> http://greatestgame.simplenet.com


 
 
 

Brisbane v London

Post by Paul McNal » Wed, 11 Jun 1997 04:00:00

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997 11:48:56 +0800, Henry F Francis

Quote:


>> Enjoyed the game very much. Thought London came back well from 12-0 down
>> and looked a good bet until Shaun Edwards went off.

>No Depth?

>> Brisbane didn't look that scary to me. In all serioussness, the final
>> scoreline really flatters them.

>Why bust a gut when you have the opposition F&^%$#?

That because of good play or as much to do with a 32 hour flight a few
days before. I wonder.

Paul

 
 
 

Brisbane v London

Post by Steve Morri » Wed, 11 Jun 1997 04:00:00



Quote:

>No Depth?

>Why bust a gut when you have the opposition F&^%$#?

>You said that, not me.

What it's just like home BACK IN THE USSR.
--
Steve Morris
 
 
 

Brisbane v London

Post by Henry F Franci » Thu, 12 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

> On Tue, 10 Jun 1997 11:48:56 +0800, Henry F Francis


> >> Enjoyed the game very much. Thought London came back well from 12-0 down
> >> and looked a good bet until Shaun Edwards went off.

> >No Depth?

> >> Brisbane didn't look that scary to me. In all serioussness, the final
> >> scoreline really flatters them.

> >Why bust a gut when you have the opposition F&^%$#?

> That because of good play or as much to do with a 32 hour flight a few
> days before. I wonder.

> Paul

That works for all teams playing away,no excuse.
Henry:)
 
 
 

Brisbane v London

Post by Helen Weav » Thu, 12 Jun 1997 04:00:00

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 07:50:04 +0800, Henry F Francis

Quote:

>> That because of good play or as much to do with a 32 hour flight a few
>> days before. I wonder.

>> Paul

>That works for all teams playing away,no excuse.
>Henry:)

yeah. As you see Perth, Hunter and Cronulla didn't do anywhere near as
well as the Brits excpected them too..

Correlation? They all took the flight.

Paul

 
 
 

Brisbane v London

Post by Henry F Franci » Fri, 13 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

> On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 07:50:04 +0800, Henry F Francis

> >> That because of good play or as much to do with a 32 hour flight a few
> >> days before. I wonder.

> >> Paul

> >That works for all teams playing away,no excuse.
> >Henry:)

> yeah. As you see Perth, Hunter and Cronulla didn't do anywhere near as
> well as the Brits excpected them too..

> Correlation? They all took the flight.

> Paul

Precisely Paul.
Henry:)
 
 
 

Brisbane v London

Post by Henry F Franci » Sun, 15 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Quote:



> >No Depth?

> >Why bust a gut when you have the opposition F&^%$#?

> >You said that, not me.

> What it's just like home BACK IN THE USSR.
> --
> Steve Morris

Haha, following me around now dork.
Really got you rattled haven't I?