Leeds' loss is Huddersfield's gain

Leeds' loss is Huddersfield's gain

Post by Mugwu » Fri, 16 May 1997 04:00:00


Well after the men from the McAlpine went on a spending spree and
bought up Fozzard and ***I feel that the balance of power in
the first division has firmly swung Huddersfield's way.

Hull are a good side but IMO their squad doesn't look as good on
paper.

Mugwump.

    !!    |-------------------------------------------|    !!

   !!!!   |        --iNTERzONE iNcORpOrATED---        |   !!!!
  /    \  |-------------------------------------------|  /    \
 ( O||O ) |"I think it's time for you boys to share my| ( O||O )
 (  /\  ) |last taste of the true black meat - flesh  | (  /\  )
  (/##\)  |of the giant aquatic Brazilian Centipede"  |  (/##\)

 
 
 

Leeds' loss is Huddersfield's gain

Post by notmella » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00



Quote:
>Hull are a good side but IMO their squad doesn't look as good on
>paper.

yOU fking tssr how can yoo posssnbly write that aboit the greaetest
rugby teaam ever to gracee the face of this planet it juusst goes to
show mugwimp that you have no clue att all when it comes to rugby league
SHARKS are going up next season and will thn win the soper league on
there firrst attmpt even tho mo lidnsay and co will probly try to stop
us

{:*)Only kidding.  I'm off to Scotland now for a week so you won't have
to put up with any of this ***for a while

--
Andy Dawson
"I can resist everything except temptation" (Wilde)

 
 
 

Leeds' loss is Huddersfield's gain

Post by Paul McNal » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00

On Sun, 18 May 1997 07:04:33 +0100,

Quote:



>>Hull are a good side but IMO their squad doesn't look as good on
>>paper.
>yOU fking tssr how can yoo posssnbly write that aboit the greaetest
>rugby teaam ever to gracee the face of this planet it juusst goes to
>show mugwimp that you have no clue att all when it comes to rugby league
>SHARKS are going up next season and will thn win the soper league on
>there firrst attmpt even tho mo lidnsay and co will probly try to stop
>us

>{:*)Only kidding.  I'm off to Scotland now for a week so you won't have
>to put up with any of this ***for a while

Our loss is very definitely Scotland's gain...

Paul

 
 
 

Leeds' loss is Huddersfield's gain

Post by Pete Kolto » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00



Quote:
> Well after the men from the McAlpine went on a spending spree and
> bought up Fozzard and ***I feel that the balance of power in
> the first division has firmly swung Huddersfield's way.

You should've waited till after todays results before posting this!