Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by Tonawanda Frankenstei » Mon, 03 May 2010 02:57:34


Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

[Heh.]

 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by sam » Mon, 03 May 2010 03:40:33


Quote:

> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

> [Heh.]

Dude, tattoos are going out of style with the bell bottoms.

s

 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by DanS » Mon, 03 May 2010 04:02:58

Tonawanda Frankenstein added the following to the totality of all human
wisdom on 5/1/2010 in writing

Quote:
> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

> [Heh.]

Little Fightin' Irish guy?

--
Yours,
Dan S.
<<wise saying place-holder>>

 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by ~ u » Mon, 03 May 2010 06:04:10

On Sat, 01 May 2010 15:02:58 -0400, DanS.

Quote:
>Tonawanda Frankenstein added the following to the totality of all human
>wisdom on 5/1/2010 in writing
>> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

>> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

>> [Heh.]

>Little Fightin' Irish guy?

A big SEC on the chest featuring all the teams?
 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by Tonawanda Frankenstei » Mon, 03 May 2010 06:28:08

On May 1, 2:04?pm, ~????u~

Quote:
> On Sat, 01 May 2010 15:02:58 -0400, DanS.

> >Tonawanda Frankenstein added the following to the totality of all human
> >wisdom on 5/1/2010 in writing
> >> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> >> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

> >> [Heh.]

> >Little Fightin' Irish guy?

> A big SEC on the chest featuring all the teams?

Yes, Goldman Sachs, even.
 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by Kyle T. Jone » Mon, 03 May 2010 06:41:10

Quote:

> Tonawanda Frankenstein added the following to the totality of all human
> wisdom on 5/1/2010 in writing
>> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

>> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

>> [Heh.]

> Little Fightin' Irish guy?

C'mon, he's clearly going with:

http://rookery1.viary.com/storagev12/512000/512257_9312_625x625.jpg

Cheers!!

 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by Tonawanda Frankenstei » Mon, 03 May 2010 06:43:01


Quote:

> > Tonawanda Frankenstein added the following to the totality of all human
> > wisdom on 5/1/2010 in writing
> >> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> >> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

> >> [Heh.]

> > Little Fightin' Irish guy?

> C'mon, he's clearly going with:

> http://rookery1.viary.com/storagev12/512000/512257_9312_625x625.jpg

TMML.

Yeah, lost a bet and had to put the block M on my ass cheek.

 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by ~ u » Mon, 03 May 2010 07:37:46

On Sat, 1 May 2010 14:43:01 -0700 (PDT), Tonawanda Frankenstein

Quote:


>> > Tonawanda Frankenstein added the following to the totality of all human
>> > wisdom on 5/1/2010 in writing
>> >> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

>> >> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

>> >> [Heh.]

>> > Little Fightin' Irish guy?

>> C'mon, he's clearly going with:

>> http://rookery1.viary.com/storagev12/512000/512257_9312_625x625.jpg

>TMML.

>Yeah, lost a bet and had to put the block M on my ass cheek.

Right or left cheek?
 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by Matthew Henni » Mon, 03 May 2010 08:41:53



Quote:
> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

> [Heh.]

Gay.  ($1)

MH

--
Ten of Spades
Aggee Fedayeen Chief
Supreme Ruler of the Obvious
RSFC Rookie of the Year 2005
Time Magazine Person of the Year 2006

"We just got outplayed today.  That's the bottom line.  And we got
outcoached."
  - OU Head Coach Bob Stoops following the Texas A&M game, Nov 9, 2002

 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by deemsb.. » Mon, 03 May 2010 09:25:33


Quote:

> > Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> > Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

> > [Heh.]

> Gay. ?($1)

   He's gettin' a rainbow?
 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by Tonawanda Frankenstei » Mon, 03 May 2010 09:45:58

On May 1, 3:37?pm, ~????u~

Quote:
> On Sat, 1 May 2010 14:43:01 -0700 (PDT), Tonawanda Frankenstein



> >> > Tonawanda Frankenstein added the following to the totality of all human
> >> > wisdom on 5/1/2010 in writing
> >> >> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> >> >> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

> >> >> [Heh.]

> >> > Little Fightin' Irish guy?

> >> C'mon, he's clearly going with:

> >>http://rookery1.viary.com/storagev12/512000/512257_9312_625x625.jpg

> >TMML.

> >Yeah, lost a bet and had to put the block M on my ass cheek.

> Right or left cheek?

Both, with a buckeye right in the middle.
 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by deemsb.. » Mon, 03 May 2010 09:50:35

On May 1, 8:45?pm, Tonawanda Frankenstein

Quote:

> On May 1, 3:37?pm, ~????u~

> > On Sat, 1 May 2010 14:43:01 -0700 (PDT), Tonawanda Frankenstein



> > >> > Tonawanda Frankenstein added the following to the totality of all human
> > >> > wisdom on 5/1/2010 in writing
> > >> >> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> > >> >> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

> > >> >> [Heh.]

> > >> > Little Fightin' Irish guy?

> > >> C'mon, he's clearly going with:

> > >>http://rookery1.viary.com/storagev12/512000/512257_9312_625x625.jpg

> > >TMML.

> > >Yeah, lost a bet and had to put the block M on my ass cheek.

> > Right or left cheek?

> Both, with a buckeye right in the middle.

    MoM? Wow, how sweet!
 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by Goro » Mon, 03 May 2010 23:57:29

On May 1, 3:37?pm, ~????u~

Quote:
> On Sat, 1 May 2010 14:43:01 -0700 (PDT), Tonawanda Frankenstein



> >> > Tonawanda Frankenstein added the following to the totality of all human
> >> > wisdom on 5/1/2010 in writing
> >> >> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> >> >> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

> >> >> [Heh.]

> >> > Little Fightin' Irish guy?

> >> C'mon, he's clearly going with:

> >>http://rookery1.viary.com/storagev12/512000/512257_9312_625x625.jpg

> >TMML.

> >Yeah, lost a bet and had to put the block M on my ass cheek.

> Right or left cheek?

BOTH. THen when he bends over, it says, "MOM"!

-goro-

 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by Huck Kenned » Tue, 04 May 2010 01:55:44


Quote:

> > Tonawanda Frankenstein added the following to the totality of all human
> > wisdom on 5/1/2010 in writing
> >> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> >> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

> >> [Heh.]

> > Little Fightin' Irish guy?

> C'mon, he's clearly going with:

> http://rookery1.viary.com/storagev12/512000/512257_9312_625x625.jpg

      Deb's got a tattoo of a male Michigan cheerleader on his knees
in front of Sparty, entitled "M Go Blow!"

Huck, "or so I'm told"

 
 
 

Today, I am getting my SECOND tattoo

Post by tom_sawye.. » Tue, 04 May 2010 03:24:13

On May 1, 1:57 pm, Tonawanda Frankenstein

Quote:

> Weird, since I didn't get the first one until 2006.

> Yet, this is a badge of honor I mark my skin with today.

I'm not a fan of tattoos.  My wife has two, but thankfully they are
discrete and not regretful (one is on her back shoulder, a print she
designed and the other is a tribute to her grandfather who was a
bombadier in WWII).