Color me unimpressed . . .

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by Mark Hast » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 06:00:57


 . . . with the Texas Longhorns.  Even La Thecque beat OSU by 3.

--mh

Mark Hasty

Of course, I'm not a nutritional anthropologist.

-----------== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Uncensored Usenet News ==----------
   http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----

 
 
 

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by Elizabet » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 06:15:32


Quote:
> . . . with the Texas Longhorns.  Even La Thecque beat OSU by 3.

Although I wasn't impressed today either - they're not the first ranked team
to go through a scare like that this season.  They did, however, manage to
pull the win outta their  collective butts.

--
Elizabeth
Asheville, NC

Consider the past and you shall know the future. Chinese Proverb

 
 
 

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by Elizabet » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 06:27:58


Quote:
> . . . with the Texas Longhorns.  Even La Thecque beat OSU by 3.

On an unrelated note - what song did you finally choose for your wedding?

Oh, and congrats again, btw.

--
Elizabeth
Asheville, NC

Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it
enkindles the great.   - Comte de Busy-Rabutin

 
 
 

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by jim andrew » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 07:26:47



Quote:



> > . . . with the Texas Longhorns.  Even La Thecque beat OSU by 3.

> Although I wasn't impressed today either - they're not the first ranked team
> to go through a scare like that this season.  They did, however, manage to
> pull the win outta their  collective butts.

I'm telling you, for all the malaise out there I witnessed first hand,
that was one ***ed up job by the "officials".  We're talking 10-3-39
kind of officiating.

jim andrews

 
 
 

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by None » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 07:45:18

Quote:
> I'm telling you, for all the malaise out there I witnessed first hand,
> that was one ***ed up job by the "officials".  We're talking 10-3-39
> kind of officiating.

No doubt.  That late hit call at the end of the half, the no-call on
roughing the kicker, and the three extra penalties called on OSU all add up
to some really poor officiating.
 
 
 

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by jim andrew » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 07:54:46


says...

Quote:
> > I'm telling you, for all the malaise out there I witnessed first hand,
> > that was one ***ed up job by the "officials".  We're talking 10-3-39
> > kind of officiating.

> No doubt.  That late hit call at the end of the half, the no-call on
> roughing the kicker, and the three extra penalties called on OSU all add up
> to some really poor officiating.

Late hit?  5 yards out of bounds = late hit.

ROUGHING THE ***ING KICKER?  

"Three extra penalties"?

You're a ***ing moron, and I couldn't care less that you're probably
goob.  I hated that ***ing football ***ing game.  What a horrible game
to have to bake my way through.  OU is gonna Shawshank us.

jim andrews

 
 
 

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by Eggm » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 08:57:12

Despite third degree burns from trying to grill a trout with a downed power

Quote:

>says...
>> > I'm telling you, for all the malaise out there I witnessed first hand,
>> > that was one ***ed up job by the "officials".  We're talking 10-3-39
>> > kind of officiating.

>> No doubt.  That late hit call at the end of the half, the no-call on
>> roughing the kicker, and the three extra penalties called on OSU all add up
>> to some really poor officiating.

>Late hit?  5 yards out of bounds = late hit.

>ROUGHING THE ***ING KICKER?  

>"Three extra penalties"?

>You're a ***ing moron, and I couldn't care less that you're probably
>goob.  I hated that ***ing football ***ing game.  What a horrible game
>to have to bake my way through.  OU is gonna Shawshank us.

OU?  How are they gonna score?

Eggman

 
 
 

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by jim andrew » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:06:21



Quote:
> Despite third degree burns from trying to grill a trout with a downed power


> >says...
> >> > I'm telling you, for all the malaise out there I witnessed first hand,
> >> > that was one ***ed up job by the "officials".  We're talking 10-3-39
> >> > kind of officiating.

> >> No doubt.  That late hit call at the end of the half, the no-call on
> >> roughing the kicker, and the three extra penalties called on OSU all add up
> >> to some really poor officiating.

> >Late hit?  5 yards out of bounds = late hit.

> >ROUGHING THE ***ING KICKER?  

> >"Three extra penalties"?

> >You're a ***ing moron, and I couldn't care less that you're probably
> >goob.  I hated that ***ing football ***ing game.  What a horrible game
> >to have to bake my way through.  OU is gonna Shawshank us.

> OU?  How are they gonna score?

In bunches of two.

jim andrews

 
 
 

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by Mark Hast » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:46:01


Quote:



>> . . . with the Texas Longhorns.  Even La Thecque beat OSU by 3.

>On an unrelated note - what song did you finally choose for your wedding?

"At Last" (Etta James) and thanks for the suggestion.  There was no
boy band music played at the wedding.

Quote:
>Oh, and congrats again, btw.

Thanks!  The first week has been great . . .

--mh

Mark Hasty

Of course, I'm not a nutritional anthropologist.

-----------== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Uncensored Usenet News ==----------
   http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----

 
 
 

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by Daniel Serif » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:46:06

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 17:26:47 -0500, jim andrews wrote

Quote:




>>> . . . with the Texas Longhorns.  Even La Thecque beat OSU by 3.

>> Although I wasn't impressed today either - they're not the first ranked
>> team
>> to go through a scare like that this season.  They did, however, manage to
>> pull the win outta their  collective butts.

> I'm telling you, for all the malaise out there I witnessed first hand,
> that was one ***ed up job by the "officials".  We're talking 10-3-39
> kind of officiating.

Texas 17, OSU 3, Officials 12

That was truly an unbelievably shitty job by those zebras.

--
Daniel Seriff

Torah! Torah! Torah!
     - War cry of the kamikaze Rabbis

 
 
 

Color me unimpressed . . .

Post by Dav » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 15:46:11


Quote:
>to have to bake my way through.  

Bake?

Dave Becker