Today I am in mourning...

Today I am in mourning...

Post by BPeugh » Mon, 11 Dec 2000 04:39:41


ALONZO??????

That's geeross dood.

bp

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by M1A1Hoki » Mon, 11 Dec 2000 04:51:42

On Sat, 09 Dec 2000 14:15:00 -0500, Lone Victor was hired on as a college
football analyst by CBS for saying..

Quote:
> NO DAMB FOOTBALL!

> ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Check ESPN.. the Division II National Championship Game is on right now.

No, it's not Division I.. but it's a good game so far.

And it's football.

--

"For those who preserve it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never
know.

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Bill Dee » Mon, 11 Dec 2000 04:59:19

Quote:
>NO DAMB FOOTBALL!

>ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

  Try ESPN. Delta State vs Bloomberg Div2 finals.

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by red » Mon, 11 Dec 2000 05:01:25


Quote:

> NO DAMB FOOTBALL!

> ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

It does indeed suck worse than having one's balls pounded flat with a
wooden hammer.

Or so I'm told.

red

--
home.earthlink.net/~moldau
"I see you've decided to go psycho.  Godspeed." -Dr. Forrester.

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Bill Dee » Mon, 11 Dec 2000 05:08:20

Quote:
>It does indeed suck worse than having one's balls pounded flat with a
>wooden hammer.

>Or so I'm told.

>red

  I'm glad you added the qualification.
 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Jefferson Glapsk » Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:28:24


Quote:
> NO DAMB FOOTBALL!

What part of Delta State-Bloomsburg donut you understand?

--
Your pla,
Jefferson N. Glapski


pile of dogshit."

    ######### ######### #### ####
    #### #### #### #### #### ####
   #### #### ####      #### ####
   #### #### #### #### #### ####
  #### #### #### #### #### ####
  ####           #### #### ####
 ####      #### #### #### ####
 ####      ######### #########

($1 to Carl Banks)

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Paul M. Park » Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:58:04


Quote:
> NO DAMB FOOTBALL!

> ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Dood, it's called ESPN Classic. I watched FSU hand Clempsun their collective
hineys again tonight.

PMP

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Paul M. Park » Tue, 12 Dec 2000 06:25:11


Quote:



> >> NO DAMB FOOTBALL!

> >> ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

> >Dood, it's called ESPN Classic. I watched FSU hand Clempsun their
collective
> >hineys again tonight.

> Was that the 2000 game?   It's a classic already?

A "Heisman Trophy Instant Classic," or something like that. They were going
to play a game from this season featuring the award winner, right after the
award show. I figured they'd pick the Florida game, but this one did have
the nice 98-yard touchdown play.

PMP

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Jon Russe » Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:16:48

Quote:



>> NO DAMB FOOTBALL!

>What part of Delta State-Bloomsburg donut you understand?

The 50 people in the stands.

Don't forget to just say NO to playoffs.

Jon Russell, the CheeseHusker

Chicago 86

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by M1A1Hoki » Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:07:11

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:16:48 GMT, Jon Russell was hired on as a college
football analyst by CBS for saying..

Quote:



> >> NO DAMB FOOTBALL!

> >What part of Delta State-Bloomsburg donut you understand?

> The 50 people in the stands.

Clearly you didn't watch the game.  Limit your irrational bias against
playoffs to Division I-A, please.

--

"For those who preserve it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never
know.

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Jon Russe » Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:46:52

Quote:

>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:16:48 GMT, Jon Russell was hired on as a college
>football analyst by CBS for saying..



>> >> NO DAMB FOOTBALL!

>> >What part of Delta State-Bloomsburg donut you understand?

>> The 50 people in the stands.

>Clearly you didn't watch the game.  Limit your irrational bias against
>playoffs to Division I-A, please.

So all those empty seats were fans thinking it was still Halloween?

Don't forget to just say NO to playoffs.

Jon Russell, the CheeseHusker

Chicago 86

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Jefferson Glapsk » Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:39:37


Quote:

> >On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:16:48 GMT, Jon Russell was hired on as a
college
> >football analyst by CBS for saying..



> >> >> NO DAMB FOOTBALL!

> >> >What part of Delta State-Bloomsburg donut you understand?

> >> The 50 people in the stands.

> >Clearly you didn't watch the game.  Limit your irrational bias
against
> >playoffs to Division I-A, please.

> So all those empty seats were fans thinking it was still Halloween?

Compare that to div 2 attendance during the regular season. First time
div 2 football was on ESPN this season, however.

--
Your pla,
Jefferson N. Glapski


    ######### ######### #### ####
    #### #### #### #### #### ####
   #### #### ####      #### ####
   #### #### #### #### #### ####
  #### #### #### #### #### ####
  ####           #### #### ####
 ####      #### #### #### ####
 ####      ######### #########

($1 to Carl Banks)

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Jon Russe » Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:14:23

Quote:

>> So all those empty seats were fans thinking it was still Halloween?

>Compare that to div 2 attendance during the regular season. First time
>div 2 football was on ESPN this season, however.

Am I to presume that the sound I hear in the distance is your
cheering?

Don't forget to just say NO to playoffs.

Jon Russell, the CheeseHusker

Chicago 86

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Jefferson Glapsk » Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:01:33


Quote:

> >> So all those empty seats were fans thinking it was still Halloween?

> >Compare that to div 2 attendance during the regular season. First
time
> >div 2 football was on ESPN this season, however.

> Am I to presume that the sound I hear in the distance is your
> cheering?

Nah, I was hoping for Bloomsburg.

--
Your pla,
Jefferson N. Glapski


    ######### ######### #### ####
    #### #### #### #### #### ####
   #### #### ####      #### ####
   #### #### #### #### #### ####
  #### #### #### #### #### ####
  ####           #### #### ####
 ####      #### #### #### ####
 ####      ######### #########

($1 to Carl Banks)

 
 
 

Today I am in mourning...

Post by Ike » Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:07:27

Quote:




> > >> So all those empty seats were fans thinking it was still Halloween?

> > >Compare that to div 2 attendance during the regular season. First
> time
> > >div 2 football was on ESPN this season, however.

> > Am I to presume that the sound I hear in the distance is your
> > cheering?

> Nah, I was hoping for Bloomsburg.

I was quite bummed out as well-

well, they went farther than the last time ( in '85 they went to
quarter-finals while I was there)

And they went MUCH farther than anyone expected them to-

--

   Yrs,

   Ike

***********************************************************************

          Cooper's candidacy for Slug of the Year took shape after
           Penn State freshman defensive back Adam Taliaferro was
        carted off the field after laying motionless for 10 minutes.

                                                   Bruce Feldman.ESPN

***********************************************************************