Will Jeff George be playing this weekend?

Will Jeff George be playing this weekend?

Post by SHAWN LUDDINGT » Sat, 11 Sep 1993 09:27:54


Well....will he!

SHawn

 
 
 

Will Jeff George be playing this weekend?

Post by br.. » Sat, 11 Sep 1993 19:52:32


Quote:

> Well....will he!

Not if there's any justice in the world.

Bill

Quote:
> SHawn


 
 
 

Will Jeff George be playing this weekend?

Post by Dennis Goeck » Sun, 12 Sep 1993 00:11:06


Quote:


>> Well....will he!

>Not if there's any justice in the world.

>Bill

>> SHawn

I read in USA Today that Trudeau is the starter.  From what I have heard
(my parents and brother live in Indy), Trudeau will be the starter until
he gets hurt or screws up really badly.

-dennis

 
 
 

Will Jeff George be playing this weekend?

Post by James Betl » Sun, 12 Sep 1993 03:28:38

Quote:




>>> Well....will he!

>>Not if there's any justice in the world.

>>Bill

>>> SHawn

>I read in USA Today that Trudeau is the starter.  From what I have heard
>(my parents and brother live in Indy), Trudeau will be the starter until
>he gets hurt or screws up really badly.

>-dennis

        Yeah, In a perfect world where sports figures are punished for bratty
behavior, George wouldn't see the light of day.  But unfortunately, what we
have here is a business....Trudeau starts until he gets hurt and can no longer
play....But if the Colts happen to lose to Cincy this weekend, I wouldn't be
surprised if George gets the call...

jb "Who predicted George starting the 3rd game weeks ago."

--
----                                                    My opinions are my own
"Wisdom is not related to the number of polysyllabic words one can wrap
 around simple ideas, but rather how many simple words one can wrap
 around complex ones."  --a B. Wienraub original.