Let me try to help.
1. It's tasteless to be posting all this football stuff on
r.s.f.c. in the offseason.
2. If I wanted a reprise of TSN I'd ask for it.
3. Is all your advice based on your reading of TSN or do you
read one or another other preseason rag?
4. Do you agree with TSN's statement that Colorado was the
1998 national champion?
5. What part do you not understand of "Matt Newton even a
year ago looked much better than the starter, both in running and in
passing, which is hardly a surprise because he is from Cherry Creek
High School, the best football high school in the world, and the
University of Colorado has absolutely no chance and is gonna get
killed on national TV in Mile High on September 4 especially because
it's on grass and the Buffs haven't played on grass in years"?
6. What part do you not understand of "Steve Cutlip got
arrested for burglary so he's gonna hafta transfer to Nebraska for
rehabilitation and playing time"?
7. Your unauthorized use of "buffalo" in your address is a
violation of the copyright laws of the United States.
8. Freenet is no webtv but it's certainly nothing any
thinking person would want in an address, either.
9. To reiterate, please don't post reiterations of TSN.
10. You're a fantasy football player, aren't you? You don't
need to reply. It's painfully obvious. Come to think of it, you
probably are relying in part on those dumbassed fantasy football
magazines. You should seriously consider getting a life.
Thanks very much.
Where we always
walk a mile high.
Live, from Lansing, Michigan
"Handguns are made for killin', they ain't no good for nothin'