John Kerry = Threepio

John Kerry = Threepio

Post by I am Jack's utter apath » Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:58:09


"Bush is a Liar and a ***er" shot me once.... ONCE:

Quote:
> >You know, terrorists would go ANYWHERE to bug the U.S. Better Iraq than
> >here, no?

> What's the difference? Either way, Americans die.

The difference is the Americans in Iraq, for the most part, are packing
heat, and have permission to use it as needed.  I really think a large
part of the reason for the invasion was to give terrorists a (relatively
speaking) highly concentrated and well armed target(several hundred
thousand soldiers throughout Iraq) as opposed to a largely unarmed,
widely spread target(the civilian population of the contiguous United
States).  To large extent, it seems to have worked.  Most any kind of
terrorist attack in the world seems to be against Americans in Iraq,
rather than Americans in, say, Chicago.

--
TO
Turn those machines back on!  TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK OOONNN!!

 
 
 

John Kerry = Threepio

Post by Czar Christopher I (R » Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:14:09


: "Bush is a Liar and a ***er" shot me once.... ONCE:
: > >You know, terrorists would go ANYWHERE to bug the U.S. Better Iraq than
: > >here, no?
: > >
: >
: > What's the difference? Either way, Americans die.
:
: The difference is the Americans in Iraq, for the most part, are packing
: heat, and have permission to use it as needed.  I really think a large
: part of the reason for the invasion was to give terrorists a (relatively
: speaking) highly concentrated and well armed target(several hundred
: thousand soldiers throughout Iraq) as opposed to a largely unarmed,
: widely spread target(the civilian population of the contiguous United
: States).

Ah.  The we'll-fight-disease-someplace-else-by-building-a-
dirty-hospital school of war.  Brilliant.

I'm quite sure that we haven't been attacked only because
The Terrorists [tm] haven't had 19 folks they could spare
to fly airplanes into our major buildings, because they
were too busy in Iraq.  You bet.

--
Czar Christopher I                     rec.sport.football.college
   "I'm not aware of anyone in the White House who is aware of
      anyone who's aware that the President ever was aware of
     having made such a comment." --Scott McClellan, 7/21/2004

 
 
 

John Kerry = Threepio

Post by Jeffrey Dav » Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:54:10

Quote:



> guilty of wanting to fight a "sensitive war against terrorism" by puking up
> the following:

> >> You bet. Iraq is free. They even sent a team to the Olympics and didn't have
> >> to worry about being killed by their leader when they returned!

> > I must've been in a coma when Bush freed North Korea. How else could they have
> > sent a team to Athens.

> What would a dork call your post? A straw man? Yeah, that's it.

And your post that prompted that? I've got a couple of words that would describe it.

 
 
 

John Kerry = Threepio

Post by xyzz » Sat, 25 Sep 2004 23:24:31

Apropos of nothing, the best out-of-context Star Wars line EVER is when
Princess Leia says: "You came in that?  You're braver than I thought"
Quote:

> Heh.

> http://spinswimming.blogspot.com/

> (Under "These aren't the Droids I'm voting for")

> "We'll be destroyed for sure. This is madness!"

> "We're doomed!"

> "Secret mission? What plans? What are you talking about? I'm not
> getting in there!"

> "Are you sure this things safe?"

> "How did I get into this mess? I really don't know how."

> "No more adventures. I'm not going that way."

> "That malfunctioning little twerp. This is all his fault! He tricked
> me into going this way, but he'll do no better."

> "I'm only a droid and not very knowledgeable about such things. Not on
> this planet, anyways. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure which
> planet I'm on."

> "I told him not to go, but he's faulty, malfunctioning; kept babbling
> on about his mission."

> John Rogers
> AU Class of 1985
> The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

> "I will choose a path thats clear.
>  I will choose free will."

 
 
 

John Kerry = Threepio

Post by Jeffrey Davi » Sun, 26 Sep 2004 01:45:32


Quote:
> "Bush is a Liar and a ***er" shot me once.... ONCE:

>>>You know, terrorists would go ANYWHERE to bug the U.S. Better Iraq than
>>>here, no?

>>What's the difference? Either way, Americans die.

> The difference is the Americans in Iraq, for the most part, are packing
> heat, and have permission to use it as needed.  I really think a large
> part of the reason for the invasion was to give terrorists a (relatively
> speaking) highly concentrated and well armed target(several hundred
> thousand soldiers throughout Iraq) as opposed to a largely unarmed,
> widely spread target(the civilian population of the contiguous United
> States).  To large extent, it seems to have worked.  Most any kind of
> terrorist attack in the world seems to be against Americans in Iraq,
> rather than Americans in, say, Chicago.

The original reason for Al Qaida's attack on America was American
presence on Saudi soil. Apprently, we left once we attacked Iraq.
Appea***t? Carrying water for Israel? U Be the Judge! We had no
terrorists from the MidEast here until we had a military presence in
Saudi Arabia.

We have since stirred up huge numbers of terrorists who think we're
engaged in a War Against Islam. (Neo-cons are. Syria and Iran are next.
Even before N. Korea.)

 
 
 

John Kerry = Threepio

Post by Galactu » Sun, 26 Sep 2004 02:56:51

fixed the subject for you.

--

remove 'XXX" to reply.

 
 
 

John Kerry = Threepio

Post by Ralph Kenne » Sun, 26 Sep 2004 03:00:27


Quote:

> : "Bush is a Liar and a ***er" shot me once.... ONCE:
> : > >You know, terrorists would go ANYWHERE to bug the U.S. Better Iraq than
> : > >here, no?
> : > >
> : >
> : > What's the difference? Either way, Americans die.
> :
> : The difference is the Americans in Iraq, for the most part, are packing
> : heat, and have permission to use it as needed.  I really think a large
> : part of the reason for the invasion was to give terrorists a (relatively
> : speaking) highly concentrated and well armed target(several hundred
> : thousand soldiers throughout Iraq) as opposed to a largely unarmed,
> : widely spread target(the civilian population of the contiguous United
> : States).

> Ah.  The we'll-fight-disease-someplace-else-by-building-a-
> dirty-hospital school of war.  Brilliant.

> I'm quite sure that we haven't been attacked only because
> The Terrorists [tm] haven't had 19 folks they could spare
> to fly airplanes into our major buildings, because they
> were too busy in Iraq.  You bet.

     What's amazing is that they are still peddling
that bullshit line and people are still buying it.

     If I could be granted one wish on the debates,
it would be for Kerry to tear that whole argument
into the shreds it deserves, and explain how we're
wasting billions on Iraq that could be spent on
real security upgrades we need here at home.  For
example, our ports with respect to imported shipping
are still wide open last I heard.

--Ralph Kennedy      {ames,gatech,husc6,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!kennedy
                        {allegra,decvax,ihnp4,oddjob}--^
                                          ^---------------The Wrong Choice

 
 
 

John Kerry = Threepio

Post by Cornhuskeres » Sun, 26 Sep 2004 03:16:21

Quote:

> fixed the subject for you.

That kind of makes me laff, even though it probably shouldn't.

--
**Geri**

"Its football Saturday at Memorial Stadium and There's No Place Like
Nebraska!" GO HUSKERS!

 
 
 

John Kerry = Threepio

Post by xyzz » Sun, 26 Sep 2004 04:50:01

Quote:



>>: "Bush is a Liar and a ***er" shot me once.... ONCE:
>>: > >You know, terrorists would go ANYWHERE to bug the U.S. Better Iraq than
>>: > >here, no?
>>: > >
>>: >
>>: > What's the difference? Either way, Americans die.
>>:
>>: The difference is the Americans in Iraq, for the most part, are packing
>>: heat, and have permission to use it as needed.  I really think a large
>>: part of the reason for the invasion was to give terrorists a (relatively
>>: speaking) highly concentrated and well armed target(several hundred
>>: thousand soldiers throughout Iraq) as opposed to a largely unarmed,
>>: widely spread target(the civilian population of the contiguous United
>>: States).

>>Ah.  The we'll-fight-disease-someplace-else-by-building-a-
>>dirty-hospital school of war.  Brilliant.

>>I'm quite sure that we haven't been attacked only because
>>The Terrorists [tm] haven't had 19 folks they could spare
>>to fly airplanes into our major buildings, because they
>>were too busy in Iraq.  You bet.

>      What's amazing is that they are still peddling
> that bullshit line and people are still buying it.

>      If I could be granted one wish on the debates,
> it would be for Kerry to tear that whole argument
> into the shreds it deserves, and explain how we're
> wasting billions on Iraq that could be spent on
> real security upgrades we need here at home.  For
> example, our ports with respect to imported shipping
> are still wide open last I heard.

If Kerry brought that up, you can bet the rightwingnuts would claim he
was helping the enemy by publicizing that security deficiency.