This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by Tom Enrigh » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:17:50


...is....nothin.    The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
can fsck-off.

The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

-Tom Enright

 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by VA Beach Hoki » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:26:28


Quote:
> ...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
> but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
> can fsck-off.

> The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

VT scores a field goal against the mitee Blackshirts.  It's a m***
upset.

 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by The Ghost of Edward M. Kenned » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:27:21


Quote:
> ...is....nothin.    The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
> but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
> can fsck-off.

> The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

Unpossible.

I'm going with East Carolina over UNC, who looked horrible in
the 12-10 win over UConn.

--Tedward

 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by John Roger » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:29:19


*** animal.

Quote:

>...is....nothin.    The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
>but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
>can fsck-off.

>The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

Inbred coal-diggers >>>>>>> plainstigers

John M. Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really
know about what they imagine they can design."

                                (Friedrich Hayek)

 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by mianderso » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:30:09


Quote:
> ...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah

??? Do you mean utah over oregon?

Oregon is like a 3.5-4 pt favorite in that game

,

Quote:
> but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
> can fsck-off.

> The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

> -Tom Enright

 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by Chris Bellom » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:37:03

Tom Enright wrote, On 9/16/09 1:17 PM:

Quote:

> ...is....nothin.    The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
> but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
> can fsck-off.

> The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

Utah State will RUTS...

OK, nevermind, I can't even antiweauxf that game.

cb

 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by CheeseHusker do » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:41:23


Quote:

> > ...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
> > but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
> > can fsck-off.

> > The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

> VT scores a field goal against the mitee Blackshirts. ?It's a m***
> upset.

The Mighty Gawdz of Feetball are benevolent to humble Huskers and
allow them to obtain one first down.  On the last play of the game.
Against VTech's 19th string.
 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by Anthony Summer » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 04:24:18

Quote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:41:23 -0700 (PDT), CheeseHusker dos wrote...


> > > ...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
> > > but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
> > > can fsck-off.

> > > The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

> > VT scores a field goal against the mitee Blackshirts. ?It's a m***
> > upset.

> The Mighty Gawdz of Feetball are benevolent to humble Huskers and
> allow them to obtain one first down.  On the last play of the game.
> Against VTech's 19th string.

19th string?  I've got to play on Saturday???

--
A. Summers  ||  summerstorm0007-->at<--yahoo.com

 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by VA Beach Hoki » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 04:25:27


Quote:

> > ...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah

> ??? Do you mean utah over oregon?

> Oregon is like a 3.5-4 pt favorite in that game

Oregon is unranked.  Utah is #18.

I think Tom has it right.

 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by xyzz » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 04:32:23


Quote:


> > > ...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
> > > but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
> > > can fsck-off.

> > > The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

> > VT scores a field goal against the mitee Blackshirts. ?It's a m***
> > upset.

> The Mighty Gawdz of Feetball are benevolent to humble Huskers and
> allow them to obtain one first down. ?On the last play of the game.
> Against VTech's 19th string.

Except that first down will be from third and goal, and the game will
at that point be scoreless.  No, sorry, 3-0 Hokies, $1 to Lang
 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by Cyclone Range » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 04:52:28


Quote:
> ...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
> but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
> can fsck-off.

> The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

> -Tom Enright

I think FSU might***it on against BYU.

I hope Miami doesn't overachieve against GT, but I've got a bad
feeling.

 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by Huck Kenned » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 05:05:43


Quote:
> ...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
> but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
> can fsck-off.

> The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

     Could this finally be the year for the Little Stooper?  I'll take
UofA to upset Iowa in Iowa City.

Huck

 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by Eric Ramo » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 05:14:30


Quote:


> > > ...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah

> > ??? Do you mean utah over oregon?

> > Oregon is like a 3.5-4 pt favorite in that game

> Oregon is unranked. ?Utah is #18.

> I think Tom has it right.

having watched both Oregon games this year there's no reason Oregon
should be favored. The favorite offensive play is the 4 yard pass to a
receiver who then runs back to the line of scrimmage. Our defense
plays touch football, getting to the runner or receiver quickly,
tapping him on the hip, then allowing him to run upfield for 10 yards
before the coaches' screams of "tackle him!!" finally register.
 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by deemsb.. » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 05:27:47


Quote:

> *** animal.

> >...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah,
> >but I hate Oregon, not just the team, the whole fscking state, so they
> >can fsck-off.

> >The best I can do: Washington keeps it close with USC.

> Inbred coal-diggers >>>>>>> plainstigers

    He said upset you dumn and stoopid squid.
 
 
 

This Weekend's Upset of the Weekend

Post by unklbo » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:00:11


Quote:



> > > > ...is....nothin. ? ?The closest I can come is Oregon over #18 Utah

> > > ??? Do you mean utah over oregon?

> > > Oregon is like a 3.5-4 pt favorite in that game

> > Oregon is unranked. ?Utah is #18.

> > I think Tom has it right.

> having watched both Oregon games this year there's no reason Oregon
> should be favored. The favorite offensive play is the 4 yard pass to a
> receiver who then runs back to the line of scrimmage. Our defense
> plays touch football, getting to the runner or receiver quickly,
> tapping him on the hip, then allowing him to run upfield for 10 yards
> before the coaches' screams of "tackle him!!" finally register.

I didn't know Ty replaced Belotti.