Replacing gable vents, rotted soffits and trim.
1. "Hey, I won't be up there too long. I don't
need long pants." RONG.
2. "Well, I don't need a long-sleeve shirt, that's
for sure." RONG.
3. After 100th trip up the ladder: "Son (11 yo)?"
"Yea dad?" "Please throw me that tape measure."
"How much is that job worth?" Always beware the young
capitalist saving for some electronic game.
4. Lots of scrapes I didn't know I had until I got
into the shower.
5. Lighting and thunder in the distance. Wife: "Tom,
get-off the roof, there's lighting." "It's way to the
south, I'm cool." "If you think I'm raising those
three maniacs by myself, yer nuts. GIT OFF THE DAMB
roof." ...yes deer...
"Remember fellas: If the women don't find you handsome,
at least they can find you handy."