(OT) Look in my eyes, you'll see who I am

(OT) Look in my eyes, you'll see who I am

Post by Mhora » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:38:37



Quote:
> My name is Lucifer, please take my hand.

> --
> Chad Bryant - marking out to the new Sabbath box set that y'all should buy
> www.chadbryant.net

> "When church and state are separate, the effects are happy, and they do
> not
> at all interfere with each other: but where they have been confounded
> together, no tongue nor pen can fully describe the mischiefs that have
> ensued."
> -Rev. Isaac Backus, 1773

best jazz song EVER!
 
 
 

(OT) Look in my eyes, you'll see who I am

Post by F~A~R~V~A: Mourning the Death of Nigh » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:43:49

looks like satan needs to lay off the carbs.

--

Quote:
>>>                                _
>>>                             /'_/)
>>>                           ,/_  /
>>>                          /    /
>>>                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
>>>                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
>>>                ('(    ' /'   ')
>>>                 \      /
>>>                  '\'              _.7'
>>>                    \             (
>>>                      \            \

"Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
---Scott Hall

#1 ranked poster in RSPW history....

 
 
 

(OT) Look in my eyes, you'll see who I am

Post by Juli » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 06:31:11


Quote:
> My name is Lucifer, please take my hand.

Thou name is ***, please unhand the kids.

 
 
 

(OT) Look in my eyes, you'll see who I am

Post by Bill Hilema » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:10:37

Quote:



>> My name is Lucifer, please take my hand.

> Thou name is ***, please unhand the kids.

Why do you want him to chop off their little hands?  That's just sick.

R U Hawt?

 
 
 

(OT) Look in my eyes, you'll see who I am

Post by m&k » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:28:33


Quote:
> My name is Lucifer, please take my hand.

> --
> Chad Bryant - marking out to the new Sabbath box set that y'all should buywww.chadbryant.net

> "When church and state are separate, the effects are happy, and they do not
> at all interfere with each other: but where they have been confounded
> together, no tongue nor pen can fully describe the mischiefs that have
> ensued."
> -Rev. Isaac Backus, 1773

I was wondering when you would acknowledge your true identity!
 
 
 

(OT) Look in my eyes, you'll see who I am

Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCai » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:13:59


A psychotically obsessed sociopath with anger issues?