This Igor Person:

This Igor Person:

Post by Mr. N.A.Ch » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:14:06


not the type of new member I had in mind.
 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Igor Stravinsk » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:17:04

Quote:

> not the type of new member I had in mind.

Proof positive that your plan is an abject failure.

 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrio » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:20:03



Quote:

> > not the type of new member I had in mind.

> Proof positive that your plan is an abject failure.

No it isn't.

 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Mr. N.A.Ch » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:26:12

On Apr 10, 2:20?pm, "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"

Quote:




> > > not the type of new member I had in mind.

> > Proof positive that your plan is an abject failure.

> No it isn't.

if Igor is what we get, then it is a failure.  This Igor person
contributes nothing to this group, in fact he's a reminder of some of
the worst-of-the-worst we've had here.   That being said, I will
continue my campaign for new members, because I'm not going to let
someone like Igor dampen my enthusiasm.
 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Igor Stravinsk » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:30:01

Quote:

> On Apr 10, 2:20 pm, "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"




>>>> not the type of new member I had in mind.

>>> Proof positive that your plan is an abject failure.

>> No it isn't.

> if Igor is what we get, then it is a failure.  This Igor person
> contributes nothing to this group, in fact he's a reminder of some of
> the worst-of-the-worst we've had here.   That being said, I will
> continue my campaign for new members, because I'm not going to let
> someone like Igor dampen my enthusiasm.

Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.
 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Mr. N.A.Ch » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:30:53



Quote:

> > On Apr 10, 2:20 pm, "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"




> >>>> not the type of new member I had in mind.

> >>> Proof positive that your plan is an abject failure.

> >> No it isn't.

> > if Igor is what we get, then it is a failure. ?This Igor person
> > contributes nothing to this group, in fact he's a reminder of some of
> > the worst-of-the-worst we've had here. ? That being said, I will
> > continue my campaign for new members, because I'm not going to let
> > someone like Igor dampen my enthusiasm.

> Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.- Hide quoted text -

> - Show quoted text -

the Membership Drive continues - lead, follow, or get the hell out of
the way my friend.
 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Jim Brow » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:37:11



Quote:

> > On Apr 10, 2:20 pm, "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"




> >>>> not the type of new member I had in mind.

> >>> Proof positive that your plan is an abject failure.

> >> No it isn't.

> > if Igor is what we get, then it is a failure. ?This Igor person
> > contributes nothing to this group, in fact he's a reminder of some of
> > the worst-of-the-worst we've had here. ? That being said, I will
> > continue my campaign for new members, because I'm not going to let
> > someone like Igor dampen my enthusiasm.

> Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.-

We need to introduce you to our resident Psychiatrist, Dr. Mike
Anderson.  He can probably recommend some fantastic *** to help you
with your anger issues.
 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrio » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:39:50


Quote:
> On Apr 10, 2:20?pm, "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"





> > > > not the type of new member I had in mind.

> > > Proof positive that your plan is an abject failure.

> > No it isn't.

> if Igor is what we get, then it is a failure. ?This Igor person
> contributes nothing to this group, in fact he's a reminder of some of
> the worst-of-the-worst we've had here. ? That being said, I will
> continue my campaign for new members, because I'm not going to let
> someone like Igor dampen my enthusiasm.

No it isn't.
 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Igor Stravinsk » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 04:26:07

Quote:

>>>>> Proof positive that your plan is an abject failure.

>>>> No it isn't.

>>> if Igor is what we get, then it is a failure. This Igor person
>>> contributes nothing to this group, in fact he's a reminder of some
>>> of the worst-of-the-worst we've had here. That being said, I will
>>> continue my campaign for new members, because I'm not going to let
>>> someone like Igor dampen my enthusiasm.

>> Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.-
>> Hide quoted text -

>> - Show quoted text -

> the Membership Drive continues - lead, follow, or get the hell out of
> the way my friend.

Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.
 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Mr. N.A.Ch » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 04:42:40



Quote:

> >>>>> Proof positive that your plan is an abject failure.

> >>>> No it isn't.

> >>> if Igor is what we get, then it is a failure. This Igor person
> >>> contributes nothing to this group, in fact he's a reminder of some
> >>> of the worst-of-the-worst we've had here. That being said, I will
> >>> continue my campaign for new members, because I'm not going to let
> >>> someone like Igor dampen my enthusiasm.

> >> Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.-
> >> Hide quoted text -

> >> - Show quoted text -

> > the Membership Drive continues - lead, follow, or get the hell out of
> > the way my friend.

> Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.- Hide quoted text -

> - Show quoted text -

You've made your point, now either play nice or run along.   This
isn't how we act in this group.
 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Jim G » Sat, 13 Apr 2013 04:06:24

Igor Stravinsky sent the following on Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:17:04 -0500:

Quote:

> > not the type of new member I had in mind.

> Proof positive that your plan is an abject failure.

And here you are in another thread that's not posted to one of "your"
groups, whatever those groups are. Go figure.

I'm inclined to think that Marcellus brought a friend with him when he
came back.

--
Jim G. | It's baseball season, so life is good.
"One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it." -- Knute Rockne

 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Igor Stravinsk » Sun, 14 Apr 2013 03:21:49

Quote:




>>>> Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.-
>>>> Hide quoted text -

>>>> - Show quoted text -

>>> the Membership Drive continues - lead, follow, or get the hell out
>>> of the way my friend.

>> Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.-
>> Hide quoted text -

>> - Show quoted text -

> You've made your point, now either play nice or run along.   This
> isn't how we act in this group.

We? You've got a turd in your pocket? Again?
 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Mr. N.A.Ch » Sun, 14 Apr 2013 03:23:48



Quote:




> >>>> Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.-
> >>>> Hide quoted text -

> >>>> - Show quoted text -

> >>> the Membership Drive continues - lead, follow, or get the hell out
> >>> of the way my friend.

> >> Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.-
> >> Hide quoted text -

> >> - Show quoted text -

> > You've made your point, now either play nice or run along. ? This
> > isn't how we act in this group.

> We? You've got a turd in your pocket? Again?- Hide quoted text -

> - Show quoted text -

Your act is tired.  Played out.  Run along.
 
 
 

This Igor Person:

Post by Igor Stravinsk » Mon, 15 Apr 2013 22:49:23

Quote:






>>>>>> - Show quoted text -

>>>>> the Membership Drive continues - lead, follow, or get the hell out
>>>>> of the way my friend.

>>>> Translation: You're off your meds and in love with your delusions.-
>>>> Hide quoted text -

>>>> - Show quoted text -

>>> You've made your point, now either play nice or run along. This
>>> isn't how we act in this group.

>> We? You've got a turd in your pocket? Again?- Hide quoted text -

>> - Show quoted text -

> Your act is tired.  Played out.  Run along.

You didn't answer the question, Ho-Cho.