It only takes one point

It only takes one point

Post by William H. Belw » Fri, 19 Jul 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

> It only takes one point to win -- and personally, I don't care if we win
> all our games by only 1.  It's still a win.

Yes, by one point, its still a win. Funny you should mention that. You
see, I was listening to the football game, when the score was 7-7. Wayne
Lammle attempts a field goal, misses, and GETS A SINGLE POINT, awarding
FAILURE.

Why don't the cfl gals in Toronto use that in the "RADICALLY CANADIAN"
marketing strategy, making not of the major differences between Canadain
"football", which rewards failure, and the NFL? Why is that?

 
 
 

It only takes one point

Post by Jonathan Millma » Fri, 19 Jul 1996 04:00:00


Quote:


> > It only takes one point to win -- and personally, I don't care if we win
> > all our games by only 1.  It's still a win.

> Yes, by one point, its still a win. Funny you should mention that. You
> see, I was listening to the football game, when the score was 7-7. Wayne
> Lammle attempts a field goal, misses, and GETS A SINGLE POINT, awarding
> FAILURE.

> Why don't the cfl gals in Toronto use that in the "RADICALLY CANADIAN"
> marketing strategy, making not of the major differences between Canadain
> "football", which rewards failure, and the NFL? Why is that?

Oh shut up you snivelly nosed peice of crap.  If you had actually taken
the time to read the newsgroup for a day or two before posting such
garbage then you probably would have seen someone else's discussion
regarding the issue of the rouge and realized that the single point in
fact rewards the receiving team for running the ball out of the end
zone.  I'll leave it at that since your tiny cranium is probably aching
already from having to read this much.  If you want to knock the CFL, at
least take some time to learn a little about the rules of the game.

Here's hoping you get crushed when someone steps on the rock you should
go and crawl back under,

Jon

 
 
 

It only takes one point

Post by Mike Stor » Sat, 20 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Quote:


> Why don't the cfl gals in Toronto use that in the "RADICALLY CANADIAN"
> marketing strategy, making not of the major differences between Canadain
> "football", which rewards failure, and the NFL? Why is that?

Wow!! What the hell is that?
Can we assume English is a second language for you?

 
 
 

It only takes one point

Post by Deryck Velasqu » Sun, 21 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Quote:
>> Why don't the cfl gals in Toronto use that in the "RADICALLY CANADIAN"
>> marketing strategy, making not of the major differences between Canadain
>> "football", which rewards failure, and the NFL? Why is that?

>Oh shut up you snivelly nosed peice of crap.  If you had actually taken
[flame deleted!]
>Here's hoping you get crushed when someone steps on the rock you should
>go and crawl back under,
>Jon

Aaaaah, it's good to be back. I love the smell of freashly-flamed NFL fan.

Deryck.