Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by RAWH » Wed, 31 Jul 1996 04:00:00


I wonder, if it weren't for the anonymity (sp?) of the internet, would
anyone in this newsgroup be saying the things that they are?  Would any of
you have the guts to say what you write directly to the face of the ones
you are so vehemently writing about?  Probably not.

 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by ZhongG » Wed, 31 Jul 1996 04:00:00

We Chinese say only those who laugh at the last are the winner!

As for this Janet somebody, she laughted at Chinese "using" *** when now
people all over the world see how this BIG-MOUTH LOST BIG time!

She is absolutly an idiot!

And it is a shame that nbc has the guts to explain for that irish woman
who took *** and still accusing the GREAT chinese taking *** when NONE
of the chinese swimmers is tested Postitive!!!

what a SHAME!!!

 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by William Unzicker » Thu, 01 Aug 1996 04:00:00

: And it is a shame that nbc has the guts to explain for that irish woman
: who took *** and still accusing the GREAT chinese taking *** when NONE
: of the chinese swimmers is tested Postitive!!!

That's because, you certified jerk, that all the drug using Chinese
swimmers got left home because they were banned for testing positive  
already!  Get it right!

 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by ZhongG » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I can say it directly to that BIG MOUTH.

She LOST because this time, she did not TAKE ANY DURGS this time. That is
her logic about Chinese swimmers!

And for this bigmouth, I can say it to her face to face, and laugh at her
ugly face!

 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by wbuck.. » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>I wonder, if it weren't for the anonymity (sp?) of the internet, would
>anyone in this newsgroup be saying the things that they are?  Would any of
>you have the guts to say what you write directly to the face of the ones
>you are so vehemently writing about?  Probably not.

Sure, Mike Buckley, Senior Assistant Coach, Trinity Aquatic Team,
Winter Park, Florida.
===========================================================
Michael Buckley
Trinity Aquatic Team
Winter Park, Florida
===========================================================
 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by ZhongG » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

nbc is not for those people just like that idiot janet bigmouth.

And anyone supports for that idea is an idiot him/herself.

We are glad that that janet bigmouth lost this game, since she didn't take
ANY *** just like she should during the last few games.

 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by Jing L » Sat, 03 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I think lots of the posts are not anonymous, you can find out their
addresses and their names extremely easily.

 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by Jing L » Sat, 03 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Excuse me, although I think the original post from "Zhongguo" is a
little too arrogant, i do have to say that you missed its point.  The
point, as you said, is that all dirty swimmers from china are banned,
and the current team is clean.  So why are so many people  still
hinting that they are, or were, on ***?

 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by Mille » Sat, 03 Aug 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

>We Chinese say only those who laugh at the last are the winner!

>As for this Janet somebody, she laughted at Chinese "using" *** when now
>people all over the world see how this BIG-MOUTH LOST BIG time!

>She is absolutly an idiot!

>And it is a shame that nbc has the guts to explain for that irish woman
>who took *** and still accusing the GREAT chinese taking *** when NONE
>of the chinese swimmers is tested Postitive!!!

>what a SHAME!!!

Final Score:  Janet "Big-Mouth" Evans: 4 gold medals
              You:  An F in English class
 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by Bill Webbe » Mon, 05 Aug 1996 04:00:00

     ...time for another KILL FILE update so I don't have to listen to
this...

 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by ZhongG » Tue, 06 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Final Score:  Janet "Big-Mouth" Evans: 4 gold medals
              You:  An F in English class

The reason is that because she was taking *** during the last few
events. It is very simple since this time she failed, according to her own
theory, it is simply because she didn't take any *** this time.

 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by David C Berkof » Thu, 08 Aug 1996 04:00:00


Quote:
> I can say it directly to that BIG MOUTH.

> She LOST because this time, she did not TAKE ANY DURGS this time. That is
> her logic about Chinese swimmers!

> And for this bigmouth, I can say it to her face to face, and laugh at her
> ugly face!

Please restrict your comments to what Janet says and not to physiological
characteristics which have no bearing on the logic of your argument. I
sounds childish and defeats whatever point you were trying to prove.
 
 
 

Janet Evans is an 100% idiot!

Post by Kevin Metcal » Thu, 08 Aug 1996 04:00:00

: Final Score:  Janet "Big-Mouth" Evans: 4 gold medals
:               You:  An F in English class
:
: The reason is that because she was taking *** during the last few
: events. It is very simple since this time she failed, according to her own
: theory, it is simply because she didn't take any *** this time.
:

But she has never tested positive and by your logical standards she
couldn't have been taking ***, right?  Also, when Janet Evans won her
gold medals in Seoul she was a tiny *** aged girl.  Since then she has
developed into somebody who looks more like the "classic swimmer".  I've
never heard of the side effect that makes you GET BIGGER when you STOP
taking ***.  .  My completely uninformed theory is that as her body
matured she has become a less competitive swimmer.  i.e. the changes in
drag, power to weight ratio, etc.  That funky windmill stroke and her
skinny little body went a lot faster than it does now.

--
Kevin Metcalfe

Davis, CA