by DolphinK » Thu, 23 Jan 1997 04:00:00
Three of us are going to give it a shot. Ages 49/62/67 males. Any tips or suggestions. We have been training for a couple of months. The holidays and flu bug have backed us up until the 30th.
1. 1997 USMS Hour Swim (Postal)
2. USMS 1 Hour Postal Swim Results Now on-line!
3. Has Anyone Done....
4. Key West 12.5 Mile: Has anyone done this swim?
5. Spitz Could Have Done It If Only He Had ....
6. Dos & Don'ts For Shoulders
7. Chinese done for drugs.
8. guys doing synchro?
9. Doing lengths in a short pool
10. Altitude, who is doing it
11. Hurray! He's done it!
12. What was michelle doing?
13. What can be done about FOOT CRAMPS?
14. "And I thought I was doing something"...