by Michael Zinc » Sat, 19 Dec 1998 04:00:00
On PEI today we have our first snow 30-40cm of new heavy snow. If it stays it will make a great base.
Finally, and yes RSS readers there is a Santa Clause!
See you on the trails.
Michael Zinck Treasurer, PEISA
1. Snow SNOW snow sNoW
2. Snow, snow & more snow finally!!
4. Snow, snow, more snow...
5. Snow, snow and more snow
6. Snow, PEI, Canada 29NOV95
7. No snow on PEI, Canada
8. First snow storm, PEI Canada
9. 300ft ASL, 20degF, 9" snow, snowing now.
10. first snow on PEI, 5cm
11. PEI Hosts, Atlantic Snow-Cross Championships
12. PEI To Host Snow-Cross Championship In The New Year
13. PEI has 2 snow storm
14. PEI snow report March 17.98