Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by G.Penston » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:33:18


You may be correct about 'The greenies don't care about the noise as much as the
emissions', but everyday joe-blow cares alot more about the noise, no? This
makes the mission more appealing to more people.
Quote:

> The greenies don't care about the noise as much as the emissions...which is
> why they go after the 2 strokes the most. And I never insulted you, or used
> the kind of language you did, I was just pointing out that we have to stop
> doing exactly what you are doing...coming up with our own reasons why one
> sport is better than another. We CAN beat the greenies, and in fact right
> now one was sentenced for acts of terrorism after burning numerous houses in
> the southwest. He got quite a bit of jail time. As I remember in the
> article, he was literally crying during sentencing. I love it. We CAN win.
> We outnumber them, we just have to ban together. Oh well, talking to some
> people is like talking to a pole.

> Jim

> --

> ZRT-800
> PSI Pipes, V-Force Reeds, DG Silencer, Clutched, studded, and regeared!
> www.geocities.com/zrt800guy
> .


> > That's funny!  Calling Speedy a "greenie!"  I own three jeeps (gas hogs,
> one
> > and all!), six motorcycles (well, alright, three of em are four strokes),
> and
> > two snowmobiles.  You're just too ***ing stupid to face the facts.  I
> made
> > statements of fact, which you and that other utter idiot mistook to be
> siding
> > with the enviros.  Who sounds jealous?  You're the one drooling over the
> > "cigar" boat!   If I wanted a jetski, I'd buy one.  I just don't find them
> at
> > all practical.  The plain fact is that sleds are heard at one point on a
> trail,
> > perhaps near an abode, then they're gone.  Okay, so maybe another batch of
> > sleds comes along.  ON small inland lakes, PWC's go AROUND AND AROUND
> AROUND
> > AND AROUND AROUND AND AROUND AROUND AND AROUND AROUND AND AROUND AROUND
> AND
> > AROUND AROUND AND AROUND AROUND AND AROUND AROUND AND AROUND.  They're
> like
> > flies on a dead cow.

> > Again, so you mindless ***s don't miss the point:  IF A DEDICATED rider
> CANNOT
> > STAND ANOTHER TOY THAT MAKES NOISE ALL DAY LONG AND ALL NIGHT LONG, THEN
> what
> > do you think the greenies/enviros are thinking?????  Our toys are too
> ***ing
> > loud.  If we don't fix the noise, then I'm all with the others.  Get rid
> of
> > 'em.  Your right to ride does not supercede my right to peace and quiet.
> Oh,
> > and by the way, numbnuts, sound on a lake with no snow carries for MILES
> > farther than sound on a lake (or in the woods) dampened and muffled by any
> > snow!   That's how I convinced my folks to let me get and use my first
> sled on
> > their property.  Up close the sled was loud.  Okay.  Across the creek the
> sled
> > wasn't so loud.  However, my buddy lives in a condo on Lakeshore Drive in
> > Chicago.  You can hear the blasted jetskis all day long.  How long do you
> think
> > that's gonna last when you're pissing off millionaire property owners?
> Not
> > much longer.  In fact, they're being banned all over the place.  It's
> deserved.
> > And, by virtue of having made this statement, I am not necessarily an
> > environmental wacko.

> > Guys, don't be a dummy!

 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by G.Penston » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:35:39

To cop a phrase, "loud machines don't offend people, people offend people....."?
Quote:

> Unfortunately it's more than a couple.



> > Good man...someone who can see that we have differences, and can also
> > understand that one sport has no more right to exist than another.
> > Personally I get tweaked when someone rides by my house in the summer on a
> > zoom-splat bike at 100+ mph on a small state road with a speed limit of
> 35.
> > I would never do that. I own a fast bike, and have had it up to 155+, but
> I
> > was nowhere near houses, nowhere near other traffic, and the only one who
> > could be killed was me. There wasn't anyone to***off. Its the same with
> > sledders or any other sport...there is going to be someone who is stupid
> > enough to do somehting to bring attention to themselves, and give others a
> > bad impression of the sport. The Jet-Ski topic is the same...most go out
> on
> > larger lakes, away from houses, and do their thing. Some come too close to
> > shore on a small pond and***off the residents. Don't blame jet-skis,
> > blame the couple of idiots who are careless.

> > Jim
> > --

> > ZRT-800
> > PSI Pipes, V-Force Reeds, DG Silencer, Clutched, studded, and regeared!
> > www.geocities.com/zrt800guy
> > .


> > > > Whats the difference between a Jet Ski on the lake in the summer, or a
> > > sled

> > > In the winter, the average Joe non-rider is inside with his/her windows
> > > closed. In the summer they are outside. I believe this is in part of the
> > > acceptance problem with ATV's as well. ATV's also leave a dust cloud.

> > > Don't get me wrong, I grew up on Skaneateles Lake, had a boat. I worked
> at
> > > Otisco Lake Marina for 4 years while I went to college. Used to tear up
> > that
> > > lake with Baja's with 235hp V6 outboards. I own a 4x4 ATV and a sled and
> > may
> > > buy a street bike this year.

> > > But all these sports are in trouble because more than a few are VERY
> > > thoughtless riders that never seem to use their brains. We ride our
> ATV's
> > in
> > > Lewis County on the Tug Hill. The seasonal roads are open to wheelers.
> But
> > I
> > > stop riding completely in the fall hunting season even though I can
> > legally
> > > ride. I want the hunters to have their time undisturbed. All my machines
> > > have stock, quiet mufflers. I stay on the trails.


 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by Are you one of the dummi » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 15:31:49

Again, just another stupid, dumbass fool (zrticcatguy) missing the point.  Did
I indicate that I was LOUD with any of my toys?  Or offensive? No. I ride on
private property. But, when in public, I respectfully and not-begrudgingly
respect the rights of those around me.  There are levels of any noise which we
all must tolerate. I live in the city of Chitcago.  I loathe the little pukes
on their crotch rockets, too, when they blast LSD at 2am, but then they hit the
bump at Montrose, and a very goodly number of them die!  Natural Selection, sez
I.  I am also awakened every morn at 5:30 by a motherfu**ing dump truck
literally less than 15 ft from my bedroom window.  MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEEP
DIESEL DIESEL DIESEL DIESEL DIESEL for five minutes or more while they dump the
dumpsters from behind my and neighboring apt bldg.  It's a level of noise I
have to put up with because it's a necessity.  However, if the kiddies on the
jetskis (and again, this is just for sake of argument, not a personal bias
against them) can't keep the decibel volume low, then they should be banned.
Oh, and if the enviros want to spend their money, and buy a camp (which, then,
becomes theirs!) and tear down the structure, and then build a new lodge of
their own (which is, after all THEIR right!), then it's their prerogative, you
***ing communist!  And again, despite my profanity, and crystal clear logic,
you dumb***s missed the point--if we don't lessen the volume on our toys, or
demonstrate alittle more respect for others, then our toys will (rightfully) be
illegalized!

Quote:
>So you sound like the type of guy who wants to be able to do his thing, but
>nobody else can do theirs...I can see where you would fit in with the
>enviros. They took away a large property from someone in California who
>owned a cabin there, in the name of protecting the area. They then tore down
>the cabin and built a huge lodge, that only the enviros can use. Nice.

>In your case, you ride your sled in the winter, but once you put it away,
>you don't want to hear the sound of a 2 stroke. I live not too far from a
>sand pit. I don't ride dirt bikes any more, but in the summer I used to be
>able to hear them all the time. Never bothered me. Now the pits are closed
>to motorized use though, so I don't hear them any more. Funny...I actually
>miss the sound of them.

>I see and hear things all the time that I don't like, especially from my
>neighbors. I put up with it, because I know I do things they might not like.
>I have one neighbor who opened up a used car dealer and repair shop. He
>compains to the town and anyone else who will listen that I make too much
>noise, I have too many cars in my yard, my bike is too loud, etc. When I
>worked 2nd shift, I had to go to bed at 2-3am (I'm still stick on those
>hours) but in the summer I was always awake at 6am when the air tools
>started running outside, or a car was running in his yard with no exhaust.
>Its O.K. for him, but not O.K. for me. You sound a lot like him.

>Jim

>--

>ZRT-800

Guys, don't be a dummy!

 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by Are you one of the dummi » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 15:51:23

Okay, I'll "post the facts," like chowderhead andy does!  You're no better than
the junk scientists the greenies do employ in their endeavors.  

Quote:
>> Who sounds jealous?  You're the one drooling over the
>> "cigar" boat!

>Trust me, I'm gonna take my Dad's 303 Enfield and climb a tree near my
>property and blow a big hole through that bastard's noisy boat.  That way I
>can enjoy sailing my boat in peace and quiet.

[umm, really smart there, kid.  So you end up in prison. Good riddance, I
guess!]

Quote:
>> The plain fact is that sleds are heard at one point on a trail,
>> perhaps near an abode, then they're gone.  Okay, so maybe another batch of
>> sleds comes along.  ON small inland lakes, PWC's go AROUND AND AROUND
>AROUND
>> AND AROUND AROUND AND AROUND AROUND AND AROUND AROUND AND AROUND AROUND
>AND
>> AROUND AROUND AND AROUND AROUND AND AROUND AROUND AND AROUND.  They're
>like
>> flies on a dead cow.

>You are obviously biased.  There are plenty of sleds that puddle jump just
>down from me.  They make no more and no less noise than the PWC.  Ever use a
>noise meter?  Post the facts or shut up.

[post the facts??????  Who in their right mind could deny it?  My evidence is
anecdotal (look it up, bright young punk!), but so is all of society.  That is,
it's the commonly-occuring notion of NOISE that will bring powersports to an
end, not empirical data (see Yellowstone)...but, because sleds "puddle jump"
"down from [you]" lends credence to your bias?  Grow the *** up!]

Quote:

>> Again, so you mindless ***s don't miss the point:  IF A DEDICATED rider
>CANNOT
>> STAND ANOTHER TOY THAT MAKES NOISE ALL DAY LONG AND ALL NIGHT LONG, THEN
>what
>> do you think the greenies/enviros are thinking?????

>Your language and posting style is sure proving which end of the gene pool
>you came from.  Of course, you have a long history of proving you are an
>ass, so lead on MacDuff.

[oh, now that's clever!!!!  Cause I use the word "***" you dismiss my crystal
logic.  You're ignorant--you can't spell-therefore everything you say is
stupid!  Son, I've already proven myself, by my degrees, now I'm just
relaxing!]

Quote:

>> Our toys are too ***ing
>> loud.  If we don't fix the noise, then I'm all with the others.

>Where's the facts?  Or do you believe all the junk science of the extreme
>green?

[not deserving of answer, so none retorted]

Quote:
>> Get rid of
>> 'em.  Your right to ride does not supercede my right to peace and quiet.

>Hey, Speedy...point to the right in the constitution which garrantee's your
>peace and quiet.  Genius.

[um, actually, it's in the same section and clause that guarantees a woman's
right to suck a baby out of her womb and flush it down a sink (kudoes to Dr.
Laura)(I missed that one in Con Law I and II).  Umm, well, actually, it's
derived from the common law (look it up, numbnuts), and it would take me a
lifetime to explain the derivation to an idiot like yourself.  In other words,
it's not in the constitution, dummy.  Not all of your rights are.  Oh, and, the
word is "guarantees."]

Quote:
>> Oh,
>> and by the way, numbnuts, sound on a lake with no snow carries for MILES
>> farther than sound on a lake (or in the woods) dampened and muffled by any
>> snow!

>Sorry, as part of a study I helped the town conduct to protect the rights of
>PWC riders, the noise level was well within 3 dB from all distances - from
>shore, from 500 m, from 2km and 5km.  So much for that argument.

[Oooh, shot me down with that logic, ol Ross Perot-wanna-be!!!!  Hahaha.  What
an idiot.  No better than the greenies!  Noise level within 3dB of what,
lunkhead?????????  Ol' Boy, you gots charts ta back them datums up????????
Hahaha.  Oooh, now there's proof positive!  Geezus, what an idjit.  Don't throw
out numbers, kid, til you have them peer-reviewed for error or illogic, or
gosh, BIAS!!!!!!  Like you're an unbiased researcher!]

Quote:
>> How long do you think
>> that's gonna last when you're pissing off millionaire property owners?

>That would be me.  I don't mind the guys who pass out of the bay into the
>open water.  So much for that argument.

[then you are a minority!  Not too many 13 year old millionaires around!
Seriously though, not too many of them will tolerate it, you have to admit.]

Quote:
>> Not
>> much longer.  In fact, they're being banned all over the place.  It's
>deserved.

>Well, you let PWC get banned and sleds and ATVs/dirt bikes are next.  Enjoy
>sitting on your lazy ass when the eco-dinks have taken away all of our
>hobbies.  I'll be here to point my finger right in your face.

[no, again, when that happens, I'll still be recreating on private property
(like the enviros who exercised their GOD-given rights to buy property and do
with it as they wish!).  And, no man points a finger in my face and walks, son!
 However, after all your stupid prattling in ostensible refutation of my
statements, YOU HAVE ACTUALLY REACHED MY POINT.  That is, when PWC's (for
example only, mind) are banned, then they'll come after the rest of the toys,
and, being a reasonable man, and, having witnessed 20 years of advancements in
sledding (only for example, mind) which has only succeeded in making them
louder and faster, perhaps the greenies would be right!]

Quote:
>> And, by virtue of having made this statement, I am not necessarily an
>> environmental wacko.

>Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.  Guess it's a duck.

>--
>~Andy
>'01 Kawasaki KX 250 / '01 Honda CR 125
>'02 Skidoo MXZX 800 / '00 Skidoo MXZX 600
>'99 Seadoo GSX Limited
>and more...

[to quote a significant figure in modern culture (speaking of Quack, quack),
Andy, boy, what a maroon!!!!!  It's simple-minded fools like you who're going
to cause the banishment of our toys, because you simply refuse to see that the
other side has valid points.  Fortunately the Big 4 have seen those points and
have come out with 4-stroke sleds which get better gas mileage, emit less and
are quieter.]

Guys, don't be a dummy!

 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by ZRT-800Gu » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:00:44

Listen up, be careful about subjects you THINK you are knowledgeable about,
but in reality know NOTHING about. Goes to show how much you keep up with
environmental news. That property wasn't BOUGHT by the enviros, it was TAKEN
in the name of protection...in other words, the owner was paid about 10% of
what it was worth, and kicked off the land, NOT by choice. The Sierra Club
then built a "local headquarters" there, that just happened to be a 2 story,
all wood, log lodge.

That is how the environmentalists work...they TAKE TAKE TAKE then use it for
their own purposes. I was just watching a show on TV about a section of
desert that was TAKEN and closed to motorized use...that is, we
recreationalists can't use it. Then an enviro-business popped up on that
land, with full permission from the government, and are conducting 4x4
tours. You go there, pay them, and they take you for a ride. Tell me, if we
can't go there, how can they run a business off the damn property? But thats
how they work, and they get away with it.

How about instead of spending so much time hating a few punks who apparently
pissed you off, you spend some of that time learning about places that are
getting shut down...to everyone, including sledders.  Remember, if enough
people***and moan about the Jet Skis, the lake will probably be closed to
motorized use...that means to sledders too. It has already happened around
here. So just go ahead and keep complaining about the Jet Skis, and we'll
see what you think when the lake is closed to YOU also.

Jim

--

ZRT-800
PSI Pipes, V-Force Reeds, DG Silencer, Clutched, studded, and regeared!
www.geocities.com/zrt800guy
.

 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by ZRT-800Gu » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:22:25

Here is a link about the whole thing I mentioned. Take a good look if you
know how to read. You might just learn something.

Jim
--

ZRT-800
PSI Pipes, V-Force Reeds, DG Silencer, Clutched, studded, and regeared!
www.geocities.com/zrt800guy
.

Quote:
> Listen up, be careful about subjects you THINK you are knowledgeable
about,
> but in reality know NOTHING about. Goes to show how much you keep up with
> environmental news. That property wasn't BOUGHT by the enviros, it was
TAKEN
> in the name of protection...in other words, the owner was paid about 10%
of
> what it was worth, and kicked off the land, NOT by choice. The Sierra Club
> then built a "local headquarters" there, that just happened to be a 2
story,
> all wood, log lodge.

> That is how the environmentalists work...they TAKE TAKE TAKE then use it
for
> their own purposes. I was just watching a show on TV about a section of
> desert that was TAKEN and closed to motorized use...that is, we
> recreationalists can't use it. Then an enviro-business popped up on that
> land, with full permission from the government, and are conducting 4x4
> tours. You go there, pay them, and they take you for a ride. Tell me, if
we
> can't go there, how can they run a business off the damn property? But
thats
> how they work, and they get away with it.

> How about instead of spending so much time hating a few punks who
apparently
> pissed you off, you spend some of that time learning about places that are
> getting shut down...to everyone, including sledders.  Remember, if enough
> people***and moan about the Jet Skis, the lake will probably be closed
to
> motorized use...that means to sledders too. It has already happened around
> here. So just go ahead and keep complaining about the Jet Skis, and we'll
> see what you think when the lake is closed to YOU also.

> Jim

> --

> ZRT-800
> PSI Pipes, V-Force Reeds, DG Silencer, Clutched, studded, and regeared!
> www.geocities.com/zrt800guy
> .

 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by Are you one of the dummi » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:02:20

Only proves my point further.  The punk whose post I was responding to stated
the enviros "bought" the camp. I have no independent knowledge but was going
off what the kid said.  I'd sure like, however, to see the late-night
infomercial for this device.  "How private persons can 'take' other persons'
private property for their own use!  $19.99 in two easy payments!  Buy
anybody's land for 10% of market value, anywhere, anytime!!!"  Methinks you're
talking out your ass, son!

Quote:
>Listen up, be careful about subjects you THINK you are knowledgeable about,
>but in reality know NOTHING about. Goes to show how much you keep up with
>environmental news. That property wasn't BOUGHT by the enviros, it was TAKEN
>in the name of protection...in other words, the owner was paid about 10% of
>what it was worth, and kicked off the land, NOT by choice. The Sierra Club
>then built a "local headquarters" there, that just happened to be a 2 story,
>all wood, log lodge.

>That is how the environmentalists work...they TAKE TAKE TAKE then use it for
>their own purposes. I was just watching a show on TV about a section of
>desert that was TAKEN and closed to motorized use...that is, we
>recreationalists can't use it. Then an enviro-business popped up on that
>land, with full permission from the government, and are conducting 4x4
>tours. You go there, pay them, and they take you for a ride. Tell me, if we
>can't go there, how can they run a business off the damn property? But thats
>how they work, and they get away with it.

>How about instead of spending so much time hating a few punks who apparently
>pissed you off, you spend some of that time learning about places that are
>getting shut down...to everyone, including sledders.  Remember, if enough
>people***and moan about the Jet Skis, the lake will probably be closed to
>motorized use...that means to sledders too. It has already happened around
>here. So just go ahead and keep complaining about the Jet Skis, and we'll
>see what you think when the lake is closed to YOU also.

>Jim

>--

>ZRT-800
>PSI Pipes, V-Force Reeds, DG Silencer, Clutched, studded, and regeared!
>www.geocities.com/zrt800guy
>.

Guys, don't be a dummy!
 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by Andy Drago » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:07:23



<snip>

Unlike others you've may have found on here, I will not sink to your level.
You call me a 13 year old.  Think again, you are the one who acts like a
child, like a spoiled little brat.  I've read enough of your posts to know
just kind of a person you are - ignorant and unintelligent.  And most unlike
others here, I do not need to have the last word.  I'll leave that to the
likes of you, Ken.

So go ahead and argue with yourself, Ken, welcome to my killfile.

--
~Andy
'01 Kawasaki KX 250 / '01 Honda CR 125
'02 Skidoo MXZX 800 / '00 Skidoo MXZX 600
'99 Seadoo GSX Limited
and more...

 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by Andy Drago » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:15:30


Quote:
> You may be correct about 'The greenies don't care about the noise as much
as the
> emissions', but everyday joe-blow cares alot more about the noise, no?
This
> makes the mission more appealing to more people.

Agreed.  As I posted to RSS's local nutcase, I helped our town do a study of
noise emissions from various recreational vehicles to protect the rights of
PWC owners.  From the same point on shore, noise meters were used to measure
the noise from sleds on a clear January day on the ice (two years ago) and
from PWC on a clear July day of the same year.  Tests were conducted with
the machines are different angles and different RPM.  At no time did the PWC
tested (Seadoo GSX Limited like mine and a Seadoo XP) measure more than 3dB
louder than the snowmobiles (Polaris XC 600, Skidoo Mach Z and Arctic Cat ZR
600).  Ranges for the tests included shore passes, passes 500m out, 2km out
and 5km out.

I will agree with another poster than PWC often seem louder because windows
are open and people are outside more, but it doesn't change the facts.

--
~Andy
'01 Kawasaki KX 250 / '01 Honda CR 125
'02 Skidoo MXZX 800 / '00 Skidoo MXZX 600
'99 Seadoo GSX Limited
and more...

 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by Andy Drago » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:20:31


<snip>

Jim, you're wasting your time.  Ken does not possess the intelligence to see
the big picture.  He will argue endlessly (as he has in the past) just
because he must have the last word.  His problem is he fights for what he
wants and tries to***over everyone else's hobbies - just like the
extreme green.  The opinion of one loudmouth in not important in the long
run.  I suggest you let him rant to himself and move on.

--
~Andy
'01 Kawasaki KX 250 / '01 Honda CR 125
'02 Skidoo MXZX 800 / '00 Skidoo MXZX 600
'99 Seadoo GSX Limited
and more...

 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by Andy Drago » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:24:27


Quote:
> Good man...someone who can see that we have differences, and can also
> understand that one sport has no more right to exist than another.
> Personally I get tweaked when someone rides by my house in the summer on a
> zoom-splat bike at 100+ mph on a small state road with a speed limit of
35.
> I would never do that. I own a fast bike, and have had it up to 155+, but
I
> was nowhere near houses, nowhere near other traffic, and the only one who
> could be killed was me. There wasn't anyone to***off. Its the same with
> sledders or any other sport...there is going to be someone who is stupid
> enough to do somehting to bring attention to themselves, and give others a
> bad impression of the sport. The Jet-Ski topic is the same...most go out
on
> larger lakes, away from houses, and do their thing. Some come too close to
> shore on a small pond and***off the residents. Don't blame jet-skis,
> blame the couple of idiots who are careless.

Well said.  As a member of the local PWC club, if I notice someone acting
like an ass, I try to educate them.  If they don't get it, there's little to
be done.  Problem is, if 99 riders are out and act courteously and with due
regard to safety and then 1 *** tears by and puts someone's live at
risk, what do you think people say: "Oh, that last guy was reckless and
should be stopped!" - no, they say: "Oh, those PWC are reckless and they all
must be stopped!"

--
~Andy
'01 Kawasaki KX 250 / '01 Honda CR 125
'02 Skidoo MXZX 800 / '00 Skidoo MXZX 600
'99 Seadoo GSX Limited
and more...

 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by Paul Schnettle » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:36:57


Quote:

> Only proves my point further.  The punk whose post I was responding to stated
> the enviros "bought" the camp. I have no independent knowledge but was going
> off what the kid said.  I'd sure like, however, to see the late-night
> infomercial for this device.  "How private persons can 'take' other persons'
> private property for their own use!  $19.99 in two easy payments!  Buy
> anybody's land for 10% of market value, anywhere, anytime!!!"  Methinks you're
> talking out your ass, son!

Well, we all KNOW where your doing the talkin from Kenny!
Quote:
> Guys, don't be a dummy, like me...!

 
 
 

Infighting: ATVs vs. Snowmobilers vs. 4x4s vs...vs...

Post by Are you one of the dummi » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 06:42:40

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.  "screwing over everyone
else's hobbies???"  WHere the hell did you even get that notion?????  This is
merely an academic exercise devolved from your idiocy of thinking I was a
greenoholic.  BUt, if I were, I'd do all I could to ban idiots like you from
merely breeding, not to mention riding all your toys that degrade my air
quality!

Quote:



><snip>

>Jim, you're wasting your time.  Ken does not possess the intelligence to see
>the big picture.  He will argue endlessly (as he has in the past) just
>because he must have the last word.  His problem is he fights for what he
>wants and tries to***over everyone else's hobbies - just like the
>extreme green.  The opinion of one loudmouth in not important in the long
>run.  I suggest you let him rant to himself and move on.

>--
>~Andy
>'01 Kawasaki KX 250 / '01 Honda CR 125
>'02 Skidoo MXZX 800 / '00 Skidoo MXZX 600
>'99 Seadoo GSX Limited
>and more...

Guys, don't be a dummy!