snowmobile ban

snowmobile ban

Post by Brad Coo » Tue, 17 Aug 1999 04:00:00


http://www.earthisland.org/bw/snowmobileban.shtml

please get active before our sport dies.

Brad

 
 
 

snowmobile ban

Post by John » Tue, 17 Aug 1999 04:00:00

At least join the Blue Ribbon Coalition, I did, we need a national defense
team on our side.........
--
John "Anything you say can & will be misquoted & used against you"
77 Pantera
85 Indy 600
99 700XC
=========

Quote:
> http://www.earthisland.org/bw/snowmobileban.shtml

> please get active before our sport dies.

> Brad


 
 
 

snowmobile ban

Post by Dr. Z-Ope » Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Okay... I visited this site (earthisland.org) and these guys are freaks!
They essentially
want to make snowmobiling illegal... the handwriting is on the wall.
Snowmobiling is the
final frontier of freedom in recreational activities and the US Gov is hot
to take it away!

Take notice - let's act!!!

--
Sean

Quote:

> At least join the Blue Ribbon Coalition, I did, we need a national defense
> team on our side.........
> --
> John "Anything you say can & will be misquoted & used against you"
> 77 Pantera
> 85 Indy 600
> 99 700XC
> =========


> > http://www.earthisland.org/bw/snowmobileban.shtml

> > please get active before our sport dies.

> > Brad


 
 
 

snowmobile ban

Post by MDMe » Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:
>Okay... I visited this site (earthisland.org) and these guys are freaks!
>They essentially
>want to make snowmobiling illegal... the handwriting is on the wall.
>Snowmobiling is the
>final frontier of freedom in recreational activities and the US Gov is hot
>to take it away!

>Take notice - let's act!!!

>--
>Sean

Sean,

I'm glad you and others have just recently taken a look at the Earth
Island/Bluewater site, but I need to point out something important here.

I know many get tired of me harping about joing the Blue Ribbon Coalition
(BRC), but those of you that are already members know this issue is old news.
BRC covered this in their magazine about 6 mos ago.

This is why it is so important to join an organization like the BRC; because
they will keep you informed and up to date.

Once again, here is the BRC web address:

http://www.sharetrails.org

Matt
Doo owner
Manta owner