Congrats to Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze

Congrats to Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze

Post by MoonlightEleg » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:08:08


I know I am probably setting myself up by saying this but I am thrilled B&S won
gold.  I thought they were wonderful and beautiful.  Yes, they have skated
better but I believe they were the best.  I would ahve placed Shen & Zhao
2nd--even with the fall.  S&P remind me of soda that has gone flat--no fizz.
Boring program, uninspired choreography, ugly costumes and bad attitudes.  If
anything, I think the Chinese were robbed because they are amazing.  The
fall--yes, that is bad, but the remainder of the program was good.
 
 
 

Congrats to Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze

Post by Nancy Graha » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:26:09

Those so-called 'ugly costumes' are quite befitting of the them of their
program Love Story....and not ugly at all......B&S were NOT golden last
night - even they looked sheepish about being given the gold medal....S&P
earned it so regardless of who the judges decided to GIVE it to....S&P
should feel very good about their GOLDEN skate....as for the Chinese - sorry
but a huge throw with nothing but lousy spins in between does NOT equate to
a silver medal.......

Quote:
> I know I am probably setting myself up by saying this but I am thrilled
B&S won
> gold.  I thought they were wonderful and beautiful.  Yes, they have skated
> better but I believe they were the best.  I would ahve placed Shen & Zhao
> 2nd--even with the fall.  S&P remind me of soda that has gone flat--no
fizz.
> Boring program, uninspired choreography, ugly costumes and bad attitudes.
If
> anything, I think the Chinese were robbed because they are amazing.  The
> fall--yes, that is bad, but the remainder of the program was good.


 
 
 

Congrats to Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze

Post by taipei_p.. » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:33:28

Nor a bronze either!
 I couldn't believe it - such a major error, and they still got one.
Quote:

>Those so-called 'ugly costumes' are quite befitting of the them of their
>program Love Story....and not ugly at all......B&S were NOT golden last
>night - even they looked sheepish about being given the gold medal....S&P
>earned it so regardless of who the judges decided to GIVE it to....S&P
>should feel very good about their GOLDEN skate....as for the Chinese - sorry
>but a huge throw with nothing but lousy spins in between does NOT equate to
>a silver medal.......


>> I know I am probably setting myself up by saying this but I am thrilled
>B&S won
>> gold.  I thought they were wonderful and beautiful.  Yes, they have skated
>> better but I believe they were the best.  I would ahve placed Shen & Zhao
>> 2nd--even with the fall.  S&P remind me of soda that has gone flat--no
>fizz.
>> Boring program, uninspired choreography, ugly costumes and bad attitudes.
>If
>> anything, I think the Chinese were robbed because they are amazing.  The
>> fall--yes, that is bad, but the remainder of the program was good.


 
 
 

Congrats to Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze

Post by Anonymou » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:33:05

Quote:

>Nor a bronze either!
> I couldn't believe it - such a major error, and they still got one.

No more major than Sergei's fluff in 1994.  And they still called the
two of them "perfection".
 
 
 

Congrats to Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze

Post by Gr8tful4au » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:50:13

Quote:
>No more major than Sergei's fluff in 1994.  And they still called the
>two of them "perfection".

That's because Hordeeva can do no wrong.  You should know that by now.

  Rory

 
 
 

Congrats to Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze

Post by BOY12 » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:03:35

Welfare recipient Rory wrote;
<<<That's because Hordeeva can do no wrong.  You should know that by now.

  Rory >>

And what have you ever accomplished, you fat beast house dress wearing slob....

whats the matter, the reception doesnt come in good on the trailer ????

Fuuny, you can mock someone that people actually care about....who would give a
shit if YOU dropped dead ??

I thought so !!

Geoffrey